Case File: Asuka R. Kreuz

Name: Asuka R. Kreuz 

Age: 28 

Height: 167 cm(5 feet 6 inches)

Weight: 54 kg(120 pounds)

Date of Birth: 1987, April 3

Father:(Information Deleted)

Mother:(Information Deleted)

Physical description 

Eye Color: White

Hair Color: Blue

Appearance: A man with fair skin with white hair with bangs covering his blue eyes. Most of the time he is wearing a white lab coat with a white collared shirt, a gray tie and light brown trousers.   

Personality: Asuka is an unassuming, perceptive, and modest individual, who isn't much for small talk.   He has a quiet and benign nature, trying his best to be able to help humanity. A self-proclaimed "boring man with a fondness for math", Asuka admits to being someone who never decided anything for himself—including his becoming a scientist—, trying to adapt to the influences around him. hH is not one to use people as pawns, but will keep others in the dark if he deems it necessary, and is tenacious and uncompromising, always wanting things his way.(Mostly taken from Guilty Gear fandom with some modifications)

Affiliation:

Schicksal scientist 

Abilities: 

An incredibly intelligent individual who specializes in Bioinformatics and is an amateur magician who shows incredible potential. Has low Honkai resistance. 

Background: 

A member of the Magic division of Schicksal, Asuka R. Kreuz completed biology courses and specializes in Bioinformatics. One of the founders of the Magic division he has been practicing magic for most of his life, but has only recently received education in the arts recently. Despite this, he is the most knowledgable of the division about the inner workings of magic.