Chapter Thirteen

Hey guys I am so sorry I've been extremely busy with school work and homework and getting volunteer hours and band that's its been crazy!!! I should have a little more free time though because band competition was last week so no more rehearsals! But anyway I'm sorry this chapter is so late and to make up for it I put a surprise POV in here for all my lovely readers and followers/fans!! Please vote, fan/follow, comment and share! Thanks for everything guys and I hope you enjoy!!!

Chapter Thirteen

Mia's POV-

I woke up to a serious pounding sensation in my head. I knew for a fact that the pounding going on in my head was from the beating I had received.

From the massive amount of blood I lost.

I swallowed and felt my spit go down my dry throat.

It was painful.

Slowly, I opened my eyes to observe my surroundings and sighed when I found myself back in the sponge room. I slowly sat up and looked around.

The contents of the room had changed since the last time I was in here. Instead of their being a bunk bed and a double-sized bed there was now just a bunk bed. I was on the bottom.

I listened to see if anyone was on the top bunk but heard nothing. The table was still the same except it had fresh, hot food sitting on it with a cool glass of water. I had to hold myself back from running over there and downing the water.

"Gale? Gale baby where are you?" I whispered into the darkness.

There was no answer and I started to panic. Where could they have taken Gale when I was gone? They didn't hurt him right? They didn't-

"Momma?"

I sighed in relief when his voice whispered from above me.

"Gale baby are you okay?" I whispered.

"Yes momma. I'm chained to the bed post. Mom I want to get down from up here. It's too dark up here and it's scary."

A tear escaped from my eye.

"I know Gale just hold on for a few more minutes okay? Mommy has to figure out what's going on first."

Suddenly the door opened and I had to squint my eyes from the bright light that evaded the darkness. A light turned on in the room and I squinted towards the person who had walked in.

"Hello."

"Shawn what's going on?" I asked him.

He shrugged. "Not much how are you?"

I glared at him.

"Seriously. What the hell do you plan to do with us? Why did you bring Gale here? Why did you let Amber and Olivia go? Why couldn't you let Gale go too?"

"Whoa, whoa slow down Mia. I can only answer one thing at a time." Shawn answered with a mocking smile.

He pulled a chair from the table and sat in it.

"You want to know why Gale is here Mia? Its simple really. So we can control you. You see anything bad you do...will reflect on how we treat little Gale here. You behave, he stays safe. You make a wrong move and Blake will have no problem hurting some of the little hairs on his puny head."

I started shaking.

"And Olivia and Amber? We had no use for either of them. They were just extra mouths for us to feed. So we let them go. Besides Katherine apparently likes to tease the other team."