Chapter Twenty One

I have finally, FINALLY, after a whole month of not being able to write a chapter, I have finally done it!! How you may ask? I am not sure but I do think it was the four containers of vanilla pudding I ate... Yes food does get you motivated! Anyway thank you all for waiting for me to write this chapter, it means more then words to me that you guys supported me through my little rough patch and didn't get mad at me for not updating for a while month. Now please! Read this chapter!! Enjoy it!! And maybe vote and tell me what you think? Oh and there's a little surprise POV after Tony's POV!!! ENJOY!!

Chapter Twenty One

Tony’s POV-

I woke up, panting to catch my breath.

Breathe Tony just breathe.

Andrea sat up, her hand rubbing up and down my back.

"Anthony? Are you okay?"

I turned towards her.

"I'm sorry baby did I wake you up? You should go back to sleep."

"Tony it's two in the morning. What's wrong?"

I closed my eyes, wiping the sweat off my face from the nightmare I just had. In ten hours I'm going to be crowned king and I just had the worst nightmare about it.

"Nothing's wrong Andrea it was just a nightmare." I whispered, not wanting to wake up anyone else.

I got out of bed and walked over to the window which overlooked the backyard of the pack house. The crowning was to happen there tomorrow at noon in front of every Alpha in the whole entire world. My mom is to be there as well to hand over the crowns to Andrea and I.

I sighed and heard Andrea get out of bed. She started rubbing her hands up and down my back slowly, trying to soothe me.

"What happened in your nightmare babe? If you talk it may help." She whispered, resting her chin on my shoulder before wrapping her arms around my chest.

I turned around and looked down at her. She was so beautiful and I couldn't believe she was having my baby. My first pup.

After Andrea had told me she was pregnant two days ago I had freaked out but now, I was thrilled about the idea. Just the fact that she was having my baby made me love her so much more.

Yes, I loved Andrea. But I haven't told her yet. I'm too chicken to tell her and then find out she doesn't feel the same way.

"Tony?"

I was brought back to now and looked down at Andrea.

"It was horrible. Katherine showed up with Blake and some other dude. They had Mia and Ethan and both of them were like completely out of it. Then this huge stone table came out of the ground and they put Mia on it, tying her down to it. None of us could do anything to help because this big dome had surrounded them and then Katherine started chanting this crazy voodoo stuff and plunged a dagger into Mia's chest. That's when I woke up...."

I swallowed the huge lump in my throat. I had such a bad feeling about tomorrow....

Andrea lifted my head up so I could see into her eyes.

"Does this nightmare have to do with what the guys told you earlier?" She whispered, referring to the male meeting Dakota had called earlier.

I flinched and she sighed.