Chapter Thirty

I'm going to have an author's note after this chapter guys so for now, go ahead and enjoy the LAST chapter to this story.

Chapter Thirty

Mia Cole's POV-

*Three Months Later*

"Tucker, Neomi! Stop that!"

I watched as the twins ran around Ethan's legs, chasing each other and driving me crazy. Gale was sitting on the couch in the living room, reading a book and Hannah was standing, leaning against a kitchen cupboard as she giggled at her siblings. Ethan leaned down, swooping the twins up and I picked up Hannah who laughed at me.

"What's going on with you two? Did someone give you sugar?" Ethan asked.

They both looked at him with wide, innocent eyes and shook their heads no in unison.

"No daddy." They answered.

Hannah clapped her hands and laughed some more.

"Do it again, do it again!"

I chuckled and Ethan smiled, shaking his head at the kids. Ethan put the twins back on the floor.

"Go and play in the backyard you two but don't wander too far."

They both ran out the door, Neomi grabbing Gale's book on the way.

"Hey! Neomi give me my book back!"

Ethan shook his head, a smile growing on his face as we watched the kids play outside in the backyard. Hannah began to wiggle in my arms and I set her on the floor. She smiled and began to hobble her way towards the door. Ethan wrapped his arm around me, resting his head on top of mine and I sighed in content.

It's been three months since Hannah was born and Ethan changed back into himself. Everyone has gone their separate ways again. It saddens me to think about all of them, wondering where they are in the world and what they're doing right now but I know that they'll all come back home eventually. I miss them, all of them. But I know that something will bring us all together again just like this time. Only next time it will be different.

I smiled and Ethan kissed the top of my head. I looked up at him and found him staring at me. His face looked a bit older and his hair was losing its bright brown color. Smile wrinkles were beginning to form on both of our faces but neither one of us cared.

"I love you Mia." He whispered.

His eyes were bright as he whispered those words to me. I nodded.

"I love you too Ethan."

He kissed my temple and I smiled, running into the yard to play with my babies.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Dakota Fisher's POV-

"Dakota! Damn it where are the keys?"

Micheal snickered from his hiding spot next to me in the closet of our house as Olivia stomped past us.

It's been three months since we left Mia and Ethan behind and came back to our home and our pack with open arms. Not much has been happening around here except for a few rogue issues popping up every now and then but nothing major. My parents have left the pack, retirement they called it, leaving just Olivia and my family to stay in the pack house. Some other pack members stay in the free rooms when they need to but usually it's just us.

"Dakota!"

Micheal began to laugh harder and I put my finger over my lips to shush him.

"Momma have you tried the closet?" A sweet voice asked.