Chapter Twenty Eight

GUYS OH MY I AM UPDATING!! I finally got inspired by I don't even remember what and wrote this chapter within like five hours!! YOU ARE WELCOME!! Now my fellow wattpaders please read this chapter and ENJOY IT!! I KNOW YOU'RE JUST AS EXCITED AS ME!! Anyway don't forget to vote fan and comment!! P.S.~ THIS IS NOT THE END!!!

Chapter Twenty Eight

It’s been two weeks.

Two weeks since I visited Tanner and two weeks since I found out about Ethan in the hospital. Last week everyone in both packs showed up to help me get ready for Christmas which is in two days.

Today I’m going dress shopping with the girls. They decided to put together the Christmas dinner which means we all have to dress up which also means I need a dress because at the moment I have none that fit over my huge belly.

“Mia come on please stop this.” Samantha begged.

“Yeah we didn’t bring you to be a party pooper.” Luna added.

I sighed and shrugged as the girls all stood in front of me in dresses. They all assumed that a shopping trip would cheer me up. Truth was all I could think about were ways to try and save Ethan in the next two days.

“Mia.”

I rubbed my fingers against my temples.

Mia.”

I looked up at the girls who all stood in front of me sternly.

“Seriously Mia stop acting like this.” Sierra said.

“Yes Mia please.” Sophie agreed with her twin.

Sarah stepped forward.

“Come on guys give her a break. Her husband is a demon for crying out loud. All of you would be the same way if your mate was a demon.”

Silence drifted into the air around us and my head fell into my hands.

“Oh Mia it’s going to be all right.” Grace said, sitting next to me and rubbing my back.

I shook my head. I haven’t told them or anyone for that matter, what happened with Tanner.

“I have two days.”

“Two days? Until what?” Sam asked.

Leah Ann sat on the other side of me and I sat up.

“I visited Tanner two weeks ago. He told me the only way I can save Ethan is if it I bite him.”

Everyone fell silent, staring at me.

“Well what’s the problem then?” Sarah asked.

Leah Ann grabbed my hand.

“She….can’t save him.”

Sierra, Sophie and Sarah all looked at us in confusion.

“Why the hell not?”

“Because she’s pregnant Sarah. When Mia bites someone she gives away part of her wolf to save the other person’s wolf. If she did it while she’s pregnant she’d lose the baby. It’s the same thing that happened when I became a wolf. Mia was going to bite me but we found out she was pregnant so she couldn’t. I got her mother’s wolf instead.” Leah Ann explained.

The three girls said nothing as those facts registered in their brains.

“So what are you going to do?”