Chapter 4. Secrets

(Before reading: this chapter contains sensitive content, and my rewriter did not rewrite this so the style might be a little different and more sloppy.
But a good friend told me that it doesn't matter what people think and I should write just because it makes me happy)

Tarou hugged the child who was now shaking and crying in his arms.
"Cmon, calm yourself.." he sighed, laying his hand on his cheek.
Kyle layed his head on his shoulder, he couldn't help but let another few tears fall. "I'm sorry.. i cant help it.."
"Shhh.. it's fine okay?.. i shouldn't have yelled."
Kyle whiped his tears away, calming down slowly as Tarou pat him and hummed a song.
Once Kyle had calmed down, Kai walked over and grabbed Kyles arm, pulling him away from Tarou and gave him a hug, afterwards speaking up. "we've been skipping school this entire time yknow?.. i cannot fail this year?"
"But kyle still has to complete his training..?"
"Dont care! We have to go or we'll be in trouble.." Kai groaned

Tarou just sighed and couldn't think of an excuse to keep them away "go ahead.. I'll be around if you need me.."
Elizabeth this time decided to speak up "thank your sir.. now cmon, lets go! We'll just say Kai took a wrong turn and we got lost..? Like last time"
"That sounds scary?.. how'd he manage that?" Kyle said as he began walking, Both Kai and Elizabeth following along.

"Okay this is a really funny story about Kai being a moron!" Elizabeth said.
"Eliza!" Kai yelled, his head stared getting a bit red.
"Sooo, this starts off when Kai was applying makeup and styling his hair!"
Elizabeth said, yet as she was about to continue Kyle cut her off.

"Makeup and styling ur hair? I didn't expect that.?"

Kai covered Elizabeth's mouth before she could say anything else to make this situation more embarrassing. "Yeah! Duh!! How do you think i look so good each day? This face doesn't just happen!!"
"I mean you do have really pretty hair?.. i like the way you styled it to go over ur eye!!"
"That is indeed true! Im fabulous!.. your hair is also.. not that bad?" Kai replied and smiled at him.

Elizabeth groaned "Oi love birds, let me continue the story please?.. anyway? Kai got rushed downstairs to go to school! He completely messed up his eyeliner so he was trying to fix it on the way to school! But then he took a wrong turn and we got lost!~" she giggled, laying her hand on Kai's head and messed up his hair completely.
"ELIZA?! That took me all morning to get right..? Besides.. that story is really embarrassing!?" Kai sighed and began moving his hair around to get it back in place.

"Sorry sorry!~ you're just so much fun to mess with?" Elizabeth rolled with her eyes.
After a minute of silence, Kyle decided to lean his head against Kai's shoulder as he felt a bit tired from this morning.
Kai got startled by the sudden movement yet decided to leave him, even putting his arm around him.

The three continued walking, Eventually arriving at the school building.
Kai immediately pushed Kyle off in a response to seeing people in the halls figuring people might start thinking they're inlove.
"Ow.. kai.. what was that for!" Kyle asked, yet didn't get a response, the only response he got was being dragged to class.
Once they got there the teacher turned her head towards them, all Kyle could do was put on an awkward smile at her and wave.
"Kyle, this is your second day and you're already showing up late..? Explain yourself.." she crossed her arms and walked over.
"Im sorry.. you see, what happened was.." he muttered, awkwardly looking at the two of them, Kai stuck up his thumb and smiled.
"We got lost.. so we had a little delay?.."

the teacher smiled and told them them its okay and to just get to their seats.
Kyle did as he got asked after apologising one last time, he sat down at his seat, looking over at the chalkboard.
Since they were late it didn't take too long for the bell to dismiss them, Kai walked
over towards Kyle