What's new in school

"Cherry-ah, igeo meogeo" said Sunny to Cherry in the cafeteria while the others was sitting around Cherry. "Ddo ssaumhaessseo?" asked Yoona looked at Cherry's lips who was swolen while Cherry held her head on the table. "Ah jollyeo" said Cherry closed her eyes. "Cherry-ah, your oppa will get mad again" said Hyoyeon while chewing her ramyeon. "I'll just wear mask later" said Cherry lazily. Suddenly their phone beeped once. There was an article that Cherry had a fight near the school with some random guys. "Cherry-ah..cherry-ah ireona!!" said Sunny panic while Yoona shook her body showing her phone. Suddenly someone grabbed Cherry's hair "neo nawa" said Johnny. "Ak" said Cherry stood up then being dragged by Johnny. "Manghaetdda" said Yoona looked pity on Cherry.

"MWOYAITNEUNGEOYA?!" shouted Johnny at the corridor. "MWOYA!" shouted Cherry's back. Johnny showed the article with a video in it. "Aish.." said Cherry annoyed. "Are you trying to be a punk? aren't you tired of being such a trouble maker?" asked Johnny while Cherry just stayed silent. "Daedabhae!" shouted Johnny had his hand between Cherry's mouth. "Ya ya ya hyung" said Mark ran through the corridor and found his twins had a fight with their brother. "Talk to her Mark, nan mothae" said Johnny then left. "Cherry-ah" said Mark then sighed. "There was a girl I helped. Geugeo da" said Cherry then left while Mark followed her. "Ya ya, why didn't you tell him?" asked Mark followed Cherry "Did he ever listen to me anyway? Since the accident?" asked Cherry while Mark just looked down. "Come. I'll clean your bruise" said Mark then went to the medical room with Cherry.

The class were a little bit silent when someone knocked. "Kim Ssaem, joeseonghaeyo" said a Teacher at the door while dragging someone new to the class. "nugueyo? kwiyeobne" said Hyoyeon to Cherry while Cherry was still drawing on her book. Suddenly Cherry looked at the new student and he stared back. Cherry ignored the stare but he kept looking at her. "Cherry-ah, he's looking at you" said Sunny shook Cherry's hand. "Annyeonghaseo, Lee Haechan imnida" said Haechan then bowed. Haechan sat right behind Cherry. "Eodi wasseoyo?" asked Hyoyeon while Haechan looked at Hyoyeon and ignored her made Cherry noticed. "Ya, ye murhaesseo, daedabhae" said Cherry turned her body to Haechan. Suddenly Haechan took his airpods and wore it. "Tsch" said Cherry smirked. After the class was over Haechan was about to walk passing Cherry while Cherry put her long leg on the way made Haechan stumbbled a little. Haechan glared at her. "Saehagsaengitjanha, josimhaera" said Cherry stood up then walked pass Haechan while Hyoyeon and the others felt really tense.

"when will you stop fighting,Cherry-ah?" said Yoona while walking to the gate with Cherry. "Hyoyeon was asking to that guy, and he just ignored her" said Cherry "anii, maybe he didn't hear me" said Hyoyeon. "Gui eobsseo?! I did hear you" said Cherry when a motorbike ran fast passing them. "Geu.." said yoona. "cool.." said Hyoyeon while Cherry glared at the motorbike deeply. "Ya hyoyeon-ah, you really fall for that boy, aniji?" asked Yoona hit Hyoyeon's head "mwoya" said Hyoyeon shyly. "Sunny eodinya?" asked Cherry.

*slapping sound* (another scenary)

"You can't come late again!" said a guy in a restaurant to Sunny after slapping her. "Ye, joeseongmnida" said Sunny then left to work. "gwenchanha, sunny-ah?" asked another worker. "Ah ne ne, I just had homework to do before,eonnie, i'm fine tho" said Sunny forced her smile. "Ya, just study hard and find another work" said the worker "I need to pay my school first eonnieya,geogjeongma, na jinjja gwenchanha" said Sunny smiled.