....eoh?!

On the way Haechan was dragging his motorbike while someone pushed Sunny from a restaurant's door. "Don't come again!!" shouted the owner. Sunny grabbed her bag in tears. Haechan stopped his walk and approached Sunny. "neo gwenchanha?" asked Haechan. "Eoh?! Lee Haechan aniji?" said Sunny wiped her tears. "Jeo gwenchanhayo" said Sunny. "umm.. sit there i'll be right back" said Haechan. Sunny sat at a bus shelter while Haechan ran to the supermarket to buy a bandage and some snacks. Haechan treated Sunny's wound while Sunny looked at Haechan gratefully. "gomawo" said Sunny while Haechan smiled and nodded. 

"Cherry said you're crazy, I think you're not that crazy" said Sunny again made Haechan laughed a little. "She's the one who's crazy" said Haechan. "aniya. She's best of the best girl I've ever seen. She just has a bad luck in life" said Sunny. Sunny told Haechan about what happened to Cherry's parents.

"NADDAEMUNE ANI OPPA!!!" shouted Cherry at her house to Johnny. "IF ONLY YOU STOPPED CRYING AND STOPPED BEING SO CHILDISH THAT TIME" shouted Johnny back. "I WAS SICK!!!!!" said Cherry dropped her tears. "you're the one who should've died, not mom and dad" said Johnny. "HYUNG!!" yelled Mark while Jeno the youngest held Cherry's hand really tight. "find a job! and pay for your own school if you still want to continue!" said Johnny again then grabbed his jacket and left made Cherry burst into tears. "He's just tired, mianhae Cherry-ah" said Mark. "naddaemune jinjja aniya" said Cherry sobbing "uri da ara" said Mark then Mark and Jeno hugged her tightly.

Back at the bus shelter

"you really need to see her cute side, she was a really happy and cute girl back then" said Sunny again to Haechan. "a monster has a cute side? pretty weird" said Haechan then laughed. "ya! monster ani. really, she's actually cute" said Sunny while Haechan smiled. "Ja, Lee Haechan, manhi gomawoyo. Aak don't tell Cherry about this, she might kill him" said Sunny pointed the restaurant made Haechan laughed "arasseo" said Haechan again. "na meonjeo galge" said Sunny then left.

On the next day.

Cherry headed to her seat while seeing Haechan was already on her seat. Sunny came and was about to sit. "Ya!! why the bugs like you that much" said Cherry approached Sunny worried "let me see" said Cherry looked at Sunny's wound. "jinjja bugs?" asked Cherry confused. "e..eoh dangyeonhaji, aak Cherry your face ew, it's too close" said Sunny while Cherry was really curious and went back to her seat.

On the break Cherry was passing the male locker room while suddenly she saw someone suspicious opened Mark's locker. It was the nerd girl who put a frog into Mark's locker. "ehm..ehm.." Cherry cleared throat and leaned by the door looked so tense. The girl shocked and was about to cry. The girl tried to run from the door but Cherry caught her uniform. "Take it back" said Cherry when the girl started to cry. The girl took the frog back and approached Cherry. "meogeo" said Cherry while looking at her nails. Haechan saw them and stood a little far to watch "ne?" asked the girl. "meogeorago" said Cherry glared at the girl. The girl was about to take a bite "Cherry-ah mian, I just like your brother a lot, but I know he wouldn't like me back, this is just how I could interact a little with him, please forgive me" said the girl sobbing. "ireum?" asked Cherry "Park Hyerin imnida" said Hyerin. Cherry stood up and looked at Hyerin while Hyerin looked down. "Park Hyerin sshi, this is not how you get Mark Lee's attention" said Cherry grabbed her glasses and broke it into 2 pieces. Hyerin was so shocked. Cherry gave Hyerin her glasses "dye your hair and get over the bangs" said Cherry then left Hyerin. Haechan who saw it just laughed a little.

Cherry went to the cafeteria and sat with her friends and also Mark. "ya eodigasseo? meogeosseo?" asked Mark while chewing his food. Cherry looked at Mark from aside for awhile. "wae wae?" asked Mark. "jalsaenggim eobn..tsch" mumbled Cherry then took a little spoon of Yoona's jjigae. "meogeo Cherry-ah" said Hyoyeon while Cherry just nodded. Cherry stood up and turned around while bumping to Haechan who had a jjigae bowl on a tray. Haechan's jjigae wet Cherry's uniform. "AISH JINJJA!!!" shouted Cherry. "sorry, I didn't intend..." said Haechan. "Of course you intended to!" shouted Cherry then pushed Haechan's tray aside and left made everyone looked at them. Cherry went to her locker and changed her clothes.

When the class began again, Cherry was sitting when she heard Haechan's stomach was crunching. Haechan closed his eyes hard and held his stomach because he was so hungry. Cherry heard it many times and it bothered her a lot but she remembered she spilled his food. Cherry sighed "ssaem, i need to go to the toilet" said Cherry then left the class. Cherry went back then put bread and a box of milk at Haechan's desk silently then sat on her seat made Haechan and Hyoyeon shocked. Haechan looked at Sunny and Sunny just smiled. Everyone was leaving when the lesson was over except Haechan and Cherry. Haechan stood up beside Cherry who was still packed her bag. "geugeo.." said Haechan. "your hunger bothered me, don't think too much" said Cherry glanced at Haechan once then left.