a dead-end

"Yoona-ya, eodi? ah~ jibe gasseo..arasseo" said Cherry then hung up the phone. "why they left me tho" said Cherry then waited for a bus. Haechan parked his motorbike in front of Cherry. "get in" asked Haechan invited Cherry to go home with him. Cherry approached him "just because I fed you doesn't mean we're close enough to be friends. I'm not as good as you think, josimhae" said Cherry. "what makes you think i'm a good person too?" asked Haechan smirk then rushed his motorbike.

On the other day, everyone was talking at the class while Haechan came with a hat and a mask. Yoona, Sunny and Hyoyeon also Cherry looked at him. But Cherry chose to ignore him while Hyoyeon was curious about his face. Until the lesson began, "Lee Haechan take off your hat and mask, you're not allowed to use it here" said the teacher then Haechan took it off. Everyone was shocked while Cherry turned around her body and found out Haechan's face was almost full of bruises. Haechan's head looked down but his eyes stared at Cherry. "Aye, you teenagers really need to stop fighting" said the teacher then started the class.

"Cherry-ah, you and Haechan is a perfect match" said Yoona. "ya naeggeoda" said Hyoyeon while Cherry just chuckled. "If I battle him, who'll lose?" asked Cherry. "neo!" said Mark jumped in the conversation while rounding his hand around Cherry's shoulder. "naega wae?" asked Cherry. "because Johnny hyung will beat you more" said Mark again made everyone laughed. They headed to the canteen. "eoh, nuguiji?" asked Sunny and everyone turned around to someone. It was Hyerin who dyed her hair to light brown and wore contact lens instead her glasses. Mark widen his eyes and didn't even blink. "Hyerin-ah, yeogi" said Cherry waved her hand then Hyerin approached her while Haechan looked at Cherry then smiled. "Guys this is Park Hyerin, what class are you in?" asked Cherry. "2 science D" said Hyerin. "Eoh beside Mark's class" said Yoona while Mark couldn't take his eyes out of her. Cherry hit Mark's head once. "take a sit Hyerin-ah" said Cherry then they got along.

Day by day passed

Cherry was working in a coffee shop to fulfill her family needs and to help Johnny. She went home at night. One day when she was walking to the bus stop, she saw a man across the street was running a little like he'd been chased. She went across the street and grabbed the man's hand "Lee Haechan" said Cherry. Haechan got shocked then looked behind and grabbed Cherry's wrist to run. 4 people were chasing them when they ran. They turned left into a little path but unfortunately the path was a dead-end. The men who chased them chuckled. "Jibe gaja, Haechan-ah" said the man. "no,thanks" said Haechan glared at them and dragged Cherry to hide behind his back. "eoh? yeojachingu?" asked the other man. "how cute, uri haechani grows up a lot" said the other man. "you want to go home with or without force, Haechan-ah?" asked the man. "step back and close your eyes" said Haechan glancing to Cherry on his back. Cherry followed Haechan then Haechan started to fight with the four of them. Knowing Haechan was too powerful the 2 men held Haechan's hands while the other punched him continuedly. "geumanhaseyo!!!" shouted Cherry made the men looked at her while Haechan sighed. "stay out of this Cherry Lee" said Haechan. The other one man who did nothing grabbed Cherry's hands and put it behind her back. "Cherry Lee? Yeppeune" said the man who punched Haechan got closer to Cherry. 

"I thought you're good at fighting" said Cherry calmly looked at Haechan. "umm..nope he didn't" said the man then laughed. Cherry chuckled "geureohguna..but I do" said Cherry made the man shocked. Cherry knocked out the man who held her hands and kick him. Then she punched the man who called her name and hardly stepped on his face. "clean your teeth before calling my name" said Cherry while the others 2 men were still holding Haechan's hands "a little help,please?" nagged Cherry to Haechan. Haechan bumped the 2 men and knocked them out. "I just want to see you punch any other person first" said Haechan then they laughed. The man that got kicked by Cherry stood up and grabbed a steel then hit Cherry on the head. Cherry almost lost consciousness. Haechan grabbed the steel and hit the man hard. Cherry was about to fall but then Haechan caught her. "Cherry Lee, yaaa ireona. Damn it" said Haechan then carried Cherry.