It's getting fun when you're around ^O^

At School on the other day

"Yaa geugeo mwondae?" asked Cherry in her class to Sunny who had a little bruise near her eyes. "gwenchanha?" asked Cherry again. "eoh ne, gwenchanha, it's umm bug bites.." said Sunny tried to avoid Cherry's eyes. "Does a bug... bite?" asked Cherry again wondered while Haechan walked pass her and chuckled of her question. Cherry glanced at Haechan once. "CHERRY-AH!! Markeu!!" said Yoona ran in a rush to the class to tell Cherry something came up with Mark outside the class. Cherry ran to the corridor while everyone was laughing at Mark because his clothes was full of trash. "WHO DID THIS?!" shouted Cherry made everyone stayed silent. "dwaesseo, it's just a lame prank,kajja" said Mark. Someone pulled her steps back ahead, looking scared made Cherry noticed her move. Cherry grabbed her collar shirt "neo aniji?" asked Cherry angrily. The girl was a nerd with her thick frame glasses and bangs on her hair. "ya ya ya Cherry ya, what are you doing" said Mark dragged Cherry back, and they walked somewhere.

"How could you suspect her?" asked Mark. "just an intuition" said Cherry while Mark changed his clothes in the locker room. "Ya..neon yeojanikka, geureohge hajima" said Mark. "neo namjainikka, don't be too soft, aish" said Cherry jumped off from a table. Cherry was about to leave the male locker room when she bumped into Haechan. Haechan saw Cherry and Mark who just changed his uniform. "is this legal in this school?" asked Haechan curtly. "mind your business" said Cherry then left the room.

"Ah i'm sorry, she's my twins, she's a little..." said Mark while turning around his finger near his forehead. "crazy? yea I can see that" said Haechan then chuckled. "Mark Lee" said Mark while closing his locker. "Lee Haechan" said Haechan bowed a little then Mark smiled and left.

There was a lesson of dancing in the school. The teacher called a name one by one student to do a performance. Yoona did a ballet while Hyoyeon performed a hiphop dance. "she's getting powerful these days" said Sunny. "matne, daebak" said Cherry who watched Hyoyeon. "Cherry Lee" called the teacher. "jalhae" said Sunny hit Cherry's butt once. Cherry danced to a contemporary music. The dance got tense when Cherry remembered about the accident that killed her parents. At the end of the music Cherry threw herself down in a beat and hide her face on the floor made the others amazed. Cherry dropped her tears once while nobody was looking but Haechan. Cherry wiped her tears in secret and stood up, everyone clapped their hands and Cherry began to smile. Her smile faded knowing Haechan turned his gaze.

on a class break

Cherry went to the rooftop and looked at the scenery then sighed. She opened her phone and looked at her parents picture. "bogoshippeo" said Cherry then dropped another tears. "naeggeoda" said Haechan from the other side of rooftop. Cherry wiped her tears in a rush and turned around. "aish,ddo neoya!" said Cherry raised her voice. "it's my place, ggeojyeo" said Haechan curtly. "tsch do you know who am I?" asked Cherry curtly "michin yeoja" said Haechan made Cherry widen her eyes. "ie saeekiya jinjja!" said Cherry then punched Haechan's face made Haechan shocked. "Get out!!!!" shouted Cherry. Haechan looked Cherry then laughed a little suddenly remembered about a girl who ever hit him. Haechan walked closer to Cherry "yaish jinjja.." Cherry was about to hit Haechan again but this time Haechan held her hand tight. They stared at each other a while. "let go" said Cherry while Haechan stared deeply at Cherry and started to smile. Cherry looked confuse and hardly pulled her hand. "najunghae dasi yeogi gajima" said Cherry then rolled her eyes and left. "jaemitne" said Haechan smirked while seeing Cherry left.

in the classroom

"Cherry Lee, please do number 7" said the math teacher made Cherry shocked. "j..jeoyo?" asked Cherry "ppaliwa" said the teacher without looking at Cherry. Cherry looked at Sunny and Hyoyeon but they didn't know the answer too. Suddenly Haechan poked her back and slipped a small paper on his fingers. Cherry grabbed it and looked at the paper. Cherry went to the front then copied the answer that Haechan gave her and went back to her seat. "gomawo" whispered Cherry to her behind. The teacher stood up and looked at Cherry's answer. "mwoyaige" said the Teacher confused. "Cherry Lee, igeo mwoya? Did you study?" asked the Teacher. "ye?" asked Cherry while Haechan giggled behind her seat. "seriously, what did you write in here?" said the teacher, again made Cherry looked really mad.

After the school was over Haechan went to his motorbike. He was shocked when looking someone put a bottle of water to his motorbike's fuel tank. "YA!!!" shouted Haechan ran fast to his motorbike and grabbed his collar uniform "m..mianhada, I was just asked..sunbae,jinjja josonghamnida" said the first grader to Haechan while pointing at Cherry who was already at the gate with her friends. Cherry looked at Haechan and waved while smiling then stopped her smile in a blink and left. "jinjja choddinginya?" said Haechan then released the first grader. The first grader ran while Haechan had to drag his motorbike because it couldn't be turned on.