Drago

"Akky!"  

I wake up to a loud banging on the door, I guess I must have forgotten to unlock it. I am not really a morning person, plus judging by how dark it is I am guessing it should still be two or three in the morning. In my attempt to avoid getting up, I nudge my elbow a bit to try wake Rain so that he can be the one to get the door..Rain isn't here.I'm still sleepy so I don't dwell much in the matter, maybe he is in the bathroom? ..I get up and gently rub my eyes to help open them a bit more...

" Im coming!" I yell at the person banging my door .

"Where is Rain?" Drago asks. He appears to be unsettled and anxious. Did something happen?

" Why are you looking for him!?, I don't know where he is, we went to sleep together and just now when I woke up he was gone, I thought he was in the bathroom but I am sure he would have responded to your knocking but you don't see him now do you?" I answer back to Drago in annoyance.

"What is happening, was there an intruder?" I ask Drago who is now pacing around my room. he stands by the window and looks down. Is he thinking of throwing me down there?..

"If you do anything to me, Rain will not forgive you." I say to Drago who seems to be deep in thought.He doesn't bother to respond. I don't know what he is thinking, he might be able to kill and devour an army of men but I have been trained to fight since I was young so I think I might be able to maybe ...run faster than him?.

"I know a bit of martial arts, just incase you didn't know." I once again say to a distant Drago. Is he smelling the air? I don't know what is wrong but surely Rain should be fine, this is their territory and I don't sense any danger around me.

"What happened last night? Tell me everything!" Drago suddenly says, his voice thundering throughout the room.

 (Yeah He is definitely Drago)

 He walks over to me and pins me against the door with his arm and stares at me with his now golden eyes. He looks furious." Tell me!" He commands. I really have been too kind to these people. I don't care if he shifts and eats me up but I push him back causing him to stumble a bit..

" I told you I don't know where he is!..Last night nothing happened, we just talked a bit about ourselves and I told him how I ended up in the woods and shared just normal couple things." I spit back at him. Now I am also getting irritated.

"How did you end up in our woods?..I only received information that you really are a Moonbright pack member who moved to Shadow Valley cause of your mate, no one knows why you two are on bad terms..now would be a really good time to share that piece of information Killah!" He gnarls and sends a low growl that has me wanting to die in the spot. .but my pride won't let me bend to him. He is really the Alpha.

"My past mate was a bit of a dickhead, he almost had me killed cause he cheated but made it seem like it was nothing. I had, had enough so I used a mirror portion on him to leave me because he didn't want to let go of me for selfish reasons. I'm sure you know the mirror magic works as if the person is present with you. Your mother is a witch after all." I answer back to Drago who seems to now be a lot more panicked than when I first told him about my situation.

"Where does your ex live?" That is all Drago says while still starring at me like I owe him a million dollars.

"Unless you tell me what is going on I will not tell you.What if you go kill him? He might be a bastard but he is kind of human. Plus that will implicate a lot of people including me and I don't want to have to deal with him and or his family ever again" I demand and fold my arms over my chest in protest.

"If you don't tell me where he lives then you will never have to talk to him and or anyone in the Shadow Valley. He will hunt him down and whomever he comes across will be prey!" Drago shouts. 

" What do you mean" I demand once again.

"I am sure you know that Rain changes because of magic that was used on him, that is a lie. We told him that in order to keep him safe . I think your family must have told you about a child born on a blood moon, you have the mark so you should know!..I carry the dark mark and can only control him physically by means of torture of fighting him till he passes out, that is why my men train..we don't do it to keep intruders away, we train to keep the beast inside.We train so that when he goes savage again we can be able to protect our people. You have the light mark, you are supposed to control it from its core, his heart...I thought everything would be fine but would you be okay if you hear your lover talk about someone who mistreated them and  almost got them to loose their life like it was nothing! and yet gets to freely live?"  Drago..No....Sir Chevaz replies in a fit of rage.

"If he is Drago then who are you!" I nervously ask him, what he has just told me is nerve wrecking but..who is he ? what If all of this is a lie?. Chevaz takes in a few breathes to calm himself down.It doesn't seem to be working but he is trying...

"My name is Darian Chevaz jnr" He says .

"What is his name?" I ask again.

"Rain Drakón Chevaz" He didn't like the name Drakón because kids made fun of him so he got it removed from all his documents.

"Well why would a mother name their wolf child Drakón?" I unconsciously find myself asking.

"If you don't take me to where your ex lives then we will find out later why he was called Drakón." He says as he points at the door and walking towards it. I understand his meaning and follow him out.

"I will get my men and Call the Alpha to send me a few from his side." You just get your heart in order and no matter what, do not be angry, do not freak out , do not even show hate or anger when you see your ex or anyone in Shadow pack..those easily become his targets .

"Do you need an army to control him?" I ask nervously , what if he gets killed. I can't loose Rain. 

"Normally I could do it with just two of us, but when he is angry or has vengeance as his agenda..no army is enough to control him." Dr..Darian says as he fast walks towards his office .As soon as he enters , he presses a red button and a red light beams throughout the house, I guess this is how he assembles the warriors.

I think in my head and in my heart I still don't believe that Rain is Drago. There is nothing about him, except his auburn hair that looks like fire that could label him a Demon. His soft eyes and ..I don't believe it.Darian picks up a net of silver chains and stacks them inside a black sport bag. 

" Wait, won't that kill him?" I ask . Now I am feeling tense.

"We are dealing with a monster that doesn't know anything but pain, when he transforms..he is not Rain.He is not my brother and he is not your lover nor is he my mother's son. He is Drakón..the God of death." 

Well shit.