Chapter 5

The atmosphere in the Blue Waters Shrine overflows with "harmony

The atmosphere in the Blue Waters Shrine overflows with "harmony."

Magic tools shaped as lanterns are illuminating the path, the grid windows, and the bridge railing gives off a feeling of the old capital, Kyoto.

"Miko Princess, I have brought Takumi-sama, Allen-sama, and Elena-sama."

"Please, enter."

We were guided to the most inner part of the Blue Waters Shrine where the Miko Princess is.

There is a light-blue haired girl in her teens and an elderly man inside the spacious room.

Is this girl the Miko Princess?

The gracefully smiling girl is wearing a celestial kimono, emitting an aura of a young princess.

"Takumi-sama, Allen-sama, Elena-sama. Welcome."

"Umm...... Thank you very much for inviting us?"

"Fufufu. Please, do not be so stiff. Rather, we are the ones who should show respect to you."

"Eh!?"

Wait a moment! What do you mean?

I got startled by Miko Princess's words.

Miko Princess is a great person in the Mermaid Tribe, right? Why should a person like that show respect to me?

"I have heard that Takumi-sama is a benefactor of the Water God's Retainer-sama."

"Miko Princess, thanks to Takumi-sama, our problem have also been solved. I have other people checking the coral right at this moment."

"I am really glad. Then, Takumi-sama is our benefactor, is he not?"

"That's right."

"No, that's a little......"

Hey, Water God's Retainer-sama~ What kind of nonsense have you told them~~

Just how much have you told them? Surely, you didn't expose my true identity, did you!?

"Err... I don't know what you were told, but if you know that......"

"Please, do not worry. Only the three of us here know about the Oracle I have received. Naturally, we will not reveal it."

"Thank you very much. Incidentally, what were you told......"

Just in case, I ask how much they know......

"I have heard that Takumi-sama is a person of principles and a very kind person."

"......... Please, give me a break."

Is she talking about me!?

Just what have you told them~~ Please stop iiit~

"Fufu. You are exactly as Retainer-sama said."

............

I'm troubled...... I'm worried about what the Water God's Retainer-sama told Miko Princess, but I have a feeling that I don't want to know......