Chapter 28

Shopping

The next morning, we had breakfast and decided to go out for a shopping trip immediately after.

""What first~?""

"Let's go to the Adventurer's Guild first."

""Guild~""

"Cuckoo."

At the Adventurer's Guild, I plan to get money by selling the materials I received from Oswald-san. Although I have enough money even without doing that, I'm thinking of not mixing that money with my own money.

"Good morning. How may I help you?"

""Good morning.""

When we arrived at the guild's reception desk, the receptionist lady greeted us with a smile. Then, Allen and Elena also returned the greetings with a smile of their own. Their shyness has completely softened~

"We'd like to sell off materials. Oh, there's a good amount."

I stated our business while handing over my guild card.

"Understood. In that case, please place the items at the space over there."

"Okay, got it."

I put the materials to be sold on the counter-like large table indicated by the receptionist. By the way, I'm going to keep Lyra's——Edenbird's feather instead of selling it.

"This is all."

"Wonderful. Please give me a minute to assess the value."

"Oh, I'd also like you to dismantle this for me separately..."

"Then, I will take care of it for you as well.——!!"

The receptionist gulped as I placed the carcass of the Bloody Wolf, that is the souvenir for the Ruven family, on the counter to have it dismantled.

"Bl, Bloody Wolf!? Where did you!?"

"Ah, we haven't come across it around here, so no need to worry."

"Ho, however... it's still warm, you know!?"

The carcass was as fresh as when we caught it since it was stored in my Infinite Storage. Well, it would become a serious matter if Bloody Wolves appeared regularly around this town, so it cannot be helped that the receptionist was panicky.

"We defeated it in the Gaya Forest, so please calm down."

"... Gaya Forest. Ah, magic bag... you are in a possession of something good then. I'm really sorry."

She didn't question the fact that I had a lot of stuff because I was pretending to be taking it out of a magic bag, but because magic bags that slow down the passage of time are rare, she did not think of that right away.

"You want this dismantled... so that means you are not selling it, correct?"

"I want to make a rug out of the fur, so selling it would be a little..."

"T, then, at least the meat!"

Regaining her calm, the receptionist negotiated to get at least some of the Bloody Wolf material.

"Can't have."

"Meat~"

Allen and Elena were against selling the meat.

That reminds me, did we ever eat... Bloody Wolf meat?

"Err, I'm sorry, it doesn't look like I can sell it."

"... How unfortunate."

The children's opinion comes first, so I decided to reject selling it.

I could have taken out the other Bloody Wolf carcass I have, but I somehow managed to stop myself.