Welcome to the Underground!

Me: Well here we are at chapter 2. 

Izuku: I hope the underground will welcome her in open arms.

Me: Of course they will! Anyways let's get on with the chapter!

Izuku: We will get to see the funny bone man soon enough!

.

.

.

Kyara: This mountain is pretty tall...

Kyara was climbing up the mountain for fifteen minutes now. The exact height of the mountain wasn't stated but it is around a thousand feet tall. Kyara then saw a cave in the mountain. Out of curiosity she went in it and found a hole.

Kyara: Is that... The entrance to the underground?

As Kyara went closer and closer to the hole.... 

She tripped and fell.

Kyara: WAAAAH!!!

Kyara thought that this would be the end. That she would die to this fall. However when she landed, her fall was broken by a bed of golden flowers.

Kyara: Ow.... Huh these flowers are pretty soft to break my fall like that. Now, where am I?

Kyara looked around and saw vines dangling from the ceiling, flowers around the walls and the hole above her.

Kyara: So this is the underground... No way I'm gonna come out up through that hole again...

???: Hmm? Where did that voice come from?

Kyara was startled hearing a new voice come from a door from behind her. Out of panic she hid behind a rock in case they were hostile. Then the source of the voice came out of the door... In a form of a boy who looks like a goat.

The goat boy: That's strange I thought someone fell

Kyara observed the goat boy from behind the rock. He appeared around her age and seemed to be non-hostile but she still needed to be careful. She then saw the goat boy analyze the golden flowers that broke her fall.

Kyara: Interesting... Could he be a person with a mutation quirk or is he... A monster?

The goat boy: Who said that?!

Kyara: Eep!

Kyara quickly hid behind the rock again as she heard footsteps come closer. She was still pretty cautious about the goat boy.

The goat boy: Hey... You don't have to hide. I won't hurt you.

After everything Kyara went though, she doubted that. 

The goat boy: ...Hey I completely get that you are a bit wary of me. But I want you to know that you are completely safe. You can come out whenever you like.