A New Family and New Friends

Me: Well here we are at the third chapter. How are you feeling Izuku?

Izuku: Just entered the undertale fandom and I don't know what to expect.

Me: Well from my eight years of experience in it, its not that bad. Just don't look at the ships and don't search undertail.

Izuku: What's undertail?

Me: Don't ask. Also thank you all for 100 followers!

Izuku: Really appreciate all the support you readers are giving for the stories the author makes.

Me:Anyways enjoy the chapter!

.

.

.

Asriel: Chara, hurry up! We can't keep mom and dad waiting!

Kyara: Just a second, Azzy!

Kyara never thought that the Dreemurr family would adopt her. She still feels a bit weird that she is now royalty, but she is adjusting to her new life. She also learned that Asriel got her name wrong when they first met. She couldn't blame him though. Kyara sounds the exact same as Chara so she couldn't have known that he got it wrong. Though she didn't correct him when he spelt her name. She kinda liked the name Chara so she decided to let Asriel call her that. The Dreemurrs announced to the entire underground that they have adopted Kyara and they all celebrated her being part of the royal family. Kyara did not expect such positive feedback from them. She thought that they would accept her - a human - to be apart of the most important family in the underground. She is very glad that she fell. Today Kyara would be going with her new family to meet some of her parents' close friends.

Kyara: Ok I think I'm ready.

Kyara was wearing a purple robe and flower crown made of golden flowers. She had her signature green and yellow striped sweater and purple pants.

 She had her signature green and yellow striped sweater and purple pants

(Izuku: The author couldn't find one with a flower crown.)

Kyara takes a deep breath and looks at herself in the mirror.

Kyara: You can do this Kyara. Stop getting nervous. You'll do great.

Asriel: CHARA! WE'RE GONNA BE LATE!

Kyara: Welp, time to go I guess.

Kyara then went to Asriel who gave her a look.

Asriel: Why did you take so long?!

Kyara: Sorry, Azzy... It's just that I'm nervous about the reactions everyone will give when mom and dad introduce me to their friends...

Asriel frowns before putting his hand on Kyara's shoulder.

Asriel: Hey, you don't have to worry about them. Sure there will be a few monsters that will be weirded out by this but most will think this is fine. There are humans that are adopted by monsters here so it's normal.