A Nightmare

Me: Well that title is a little unsettling.

Izuku: What does it mean by that?

Me: You'll just have to see.

.

.

.

Its dark.... So very dark. Kyara isn't sure where she is but it is very dark. Where is she? She wonders. Where's her family? She questioned. But no response came. Then Kyara was blinded by a sparkling yellow light. She went closer to it. Then a box appeared. It had text on it that said. 

"(Player) LV 19  523:02

Last Corridor

Save           Return"

Kyara: W-What?

All of a sudden the void around her transformed into the last corridor of the castle. She then saw a human who had a purple striped sweater, a heart locket, and..... A knife?!

Kyara: W-What the?! Who are you?! What are you doing here?!

But the human doesn't answer. They then walked away from Kyara. She followed them until they stopped. Kyara was confused until she looked in front of the human and saw Arial.

Arial: So you've arrived.... I've got a question for you. Why do all of you "players" like killing everyone in every timeline?

The human did not answer. Kyara was confused. Player? And did she just say killing everyone?!

Arial: ...No response. Figures as much. After all, the humans you all control can never talk... Let me ask you another one. Do you wanna have the worst time? Cause if you take another step forward... You are truly not gonna like what happens next.

The human stepped forward and Kyara began to worry for Arial.

Arial: Welp, seems like you all never change. Let's just start.

The room began to darken and everything turned into black and white. Kyara was incredibly confused. What's going on?!

Arial: It's a terrible day today. My friends are dead, my family is gone... On days like these. Players like you.... Should be burning somewhere worse than hell. 

Kyara then froze. Everyone was dead... The world darkened and showed the human she saw killing everyone. Her mother, Papyrus, Undyne, Alphys, Dr. Gaster, Sans..... Her brother. This couldn't be happening she thought. Then she saw the human kill every citizen of the underground. Even the other 5 humans that fell down before her.... All of a sudden she was back to the last corridor. And saw the two ready for battle.

Arial: As my brother Sans would say, "Get dunked on!"

Arial then summoned a huge skull thing that shot a laser that instantly killed the human. But all of a sudden the human came back. Kyara was confused, how did the human come back?! They had died from Arial's attack.

Arial: Welcome back. What? Expected me to give you a fair fight? Nah, I'm just gonna instantly kill you over and over again until you give up. Now let's do this again and again until you give up.

Arial kept instantly killing the human, but they just won't stay dead. They come back again and again. Kyara was stunned at Arial's power but everytime she uses that attack, she saw her get tired very easily.

Arial: I told you. You can't win this one. Just give up. After you give up, I'll take your soul along with the other six humans you killed.

Arial: I'll reset the timeline, back to before you came. And I will make sure that you will never enter this world again.