Chapter 2

To all readers. You may have noticed that some of my stories were marked as "Complete". But do not worry, it doesn't actually means that they had ended or anything. I did mark them as "complete" as a precaution in case Wattpad deletes my still going stories since I haven't been updating them for so long.

The one that is truly over, is my Fate/Liber Novus. That one is truly complete and it won't be updated anymore.

I don't own anything, just the OCs that may appear.

[P.O.V. Ritsuka]

Just as I was about to do my summonings.

"Target locked." I heard someone said in a monotone, almost robotic, tone.

I look up to see that it was a young girl who appeared to be around a middle-schooler's age.

"Bronya-chan!" Mei-chan says the name of the girl who was descending from the sky.

The called Bronya-chan then did something that will come into my dreams.

"Remodelled Bunny 19C!" It was the words she let out which she then summoned a cool looking mecha behind her

Then she used the lance-arm of the mecha to destroy the Honkai monster in pieces.

She then landed on her feet gracefully and said. "Mission accomplished."

Whoa... I had to admit that it was kind of cool.

Mei-chan went to Bronya-chan and complimented her by saying. "Bronya-chan you showed up at the right moment, thank you!"

Bronya-chan then sets her sight on me, she then questions me. "Unknown Individual, asking to identify himself."

Jeez... Not even the Mechas of Elizabeth sounded this robotic. Well, I better introduce myself. "I am Fujimaru Ritsuka, a pleasure to meet you, both Raiden-san and Kaslana helped me when I was in danger for the Honkai Beasts and Zombies, so I'm traveling with them for now. Can I call you 'Bronya-chan'?"

She nodded at my introduction and at the how I am with her friends, but she then said about my request. "Request denied."

Damn... Without even a single bit of hesitation. I guess that's what I gain by trying to be overly familiar with a girl that I just met. But then I said. "Anyway. Thanks for the assitance."

She was about to say something, but the idiot who got us in this mess interrupted her by saying. "Why are you thanking her!? She showed up abruptly and made everything a mess!"

I resisted the urge to facepalm at what the white haired idiot just said. With this situation in hand, what does even matters whatever the streets are made into a mess?

Kiana than continued. "I was nearly dragged into it, you're such a useless midget!"

But Bronya-chan just merely looked at Kiana with a stoic yet smug look and said. "System has ruled that Idiotka Kiana's safety is the lowest priority."