Chapter 3

Now to state a few things. First is that Ritsuka won't be getting Class Cards nor any power similar to that. It'll be just him doing his summonings that he did in the Temple of Time movie, except that in this version he can do it without a problem nor he doesn't needs the suit that he got on the movie.

I don't own anything, just the OCs that may appear.

[P.O.V. Ritsuka]

After talking with Mei for a few minutes, I told her that I would remain on watch in case Honkai would creep on us during our sleep.

But for some reason that I can't explain...

"Hey, I hope that you aren't thinking of doing something perverted to Mei-senpai while she sleeps." It what that white haired moron called Kiana says while looking at me with a death glare.

Yes... Kiana heard our conversation and offered herself to keep me in company to watch over everything while the rest sleeps.

"As if I want to do that while there's a gorilla like you around." I drily said as I didn't want to deal with this in the morning.

"Hey! Who are you calling a gorilla!" She indignatedly shouted. I then bonked her head again. "Ouch!"

"Can you stop screaming. You're gonna attract the Honkai at this rate." I reprimanded the white haired girl.

"Mmmm! You've been reprimanding me and hitting me as if you are the boss, and I don't like it!" She once again exclaims in indignation about my treatment to her.

"Well if you stopped acting like pampered little girl, I wouldn't do it." I stated a matter of fact since she's been acting both inmature and antagonistic towards me for no real reason aside from commenting on both Mei-chan's and her good looks.

"WHO ARE YOU CALLING LITTLE GIRL!?" And just like that, the idiot screamed top of her lungs in exclamation for what I said.

Then I felt my instincts kicking in and I tackled Kiana far away from where we were standing.

"Oh, shit..." I couldn't help but to blurt out. That could have been the death of us hadn't my instincts warned me. I sometimes feel as if they're like the Spider Sense of Spider-Man. Then I remembered that... I still holded Kiana in my arms.

We looked at each other for a second then surprinsingly... We calmly separated from each other.

Kiana, after getting up and dusting herself, says. "Thanks..."

Oh? I guess she isn't completely thoughtless if she can say thanks. "No problem, now let's go for Mei-chan and Bronya."

She nodded and then we went outside to see if Mei-chan and Bronya-chan had madeit out. To our relief, they did as we saw them coming towards us.

"Ritsuka-kun, Kiana-chan!" Mei calls us out, looking relieved to see us being alright.

"On your toes everyone! This thing is serious business!" I edgedly said as I looked at the big mecha. While I would be giddy over seeing it I could tell that unlike the previous ones, this one is a tought cookie.