Prologue

What if after independence democracy didn't come up and the last royals took the responsibility of running the kingdom.

Welcome to a new India where the main land is owned by The Bhargava's, The most important family of The Indian peninsula.

After Independence of India in 1947 the prominent leader started leading the country they made the constitution. They tried very hard to build the nation once more but failed.

A meeting took place in which the most powerful and influencial families and persons were present.

They were requested to bring a plan on they could resolve the problems of the country and how could they once more run the country with least problems.

The ideas given by Bhargava family were incredible. They put down one condition before implementing the ideas that they will be the ruler of country.

Chaos happened people rejected those ideas but seeing the condition of the country the prominent leader accepted it.

But there was one condition that the king should only have one child irrespective of the gender so that there will never be an opportunity for apportion.

Deal was signed. Shri Madhavanand Bhargava was the new ruler of independent India.

Voting did happened for choosing the representative of the people. People agreed and disagreed on it but soon the country was in a right and perfect path.

After ruling the country for 75 years his present successors are his great great great great grandson Shri Shrikanth Bhargava and his wife Shrimati Ananta Bhargava and their son Achyut.

Chaos is meant to happen so what if a secret which the royal family wanted to hide for so long will come out. What if people get to know about the second heir of the throne which was hidden from the light of the world. What will people say? How much rebel will happen?

Join me on this journey of Adrija and Achyut where both of them fight for eachother and pave their way to throne.

It's mine first time writing and I edited some mistakes and added some more context to the story so may you like it.

Thank you for reading!

The Indian Royaltyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें