26 March 2005

"Congratulations! It's a boy and a girl." The nurse said coming out of the O.T. while holding the babies.
"Can I hold one of them."
"Yeah sure." Then she gave him one one of them.
"Hi little one it's your dad. Which one is it." He asked while looking at his child.
"It's the girl."
"oh! Which one is first born?" the person asked her.
"the boy." She replied.
"Really! How is my wife? Is she fine?"
"Yeah she is exhausted so she is resting right now. Now I need these two for some tests So if you will excuse me." She said asking him to give the baby to the other nurse.
"Can I meet her now?" he says handing his child to the nurse.
"Yeah you can mee her after we transfer her to the room."
"Okay, Thank you!"

After going into the room he saw his wife resting there so he sat beside her and started crying while holding her hand.
"What should we do Anu what should we do. Why does it have to be us why it has to be me and you always. I just wanted a family, a simple one me, you, our children, our parents. We got to have the worst luck 'cause you see I am sad on the birth of my own children. I just can't do this anymore. I am exhausted and I know you are too. You know it's so hard for me to not know how much it will be for you. I love you. But I hate to do this. I don't wanna give up on this I just don't."

6 Months Later

"Don't worry Ranisa. I will treat her like mine own child and she will never feel like she is not with her family and bhavin will be there too."
"I know Rudra ji but giving her own child away will never be easy for an mother and when that child is only 6 months old."
"I know"

"She will always hate us Shri for doing this to her." She said crying while holding her baby.

"She will never hate us... And you know why 'cause she will be just like you and she will get to know why we did this, we will make sure to visit her frequently, right." He said holding back his tears.

"What! Meeting her frequently? Are you kidding me? And what if we meet her FREQUENTLY  huh it won't matter because I won't be there for her when she will need me, I won't be there on her first day of school, on her first period, when she decides whether to or not keep long hairs when she will have her first boyfriend..."

"She won't have have a boyfriend" She glares at her husband for interrupting her.

"I won't be there when she will need her mother. You know some times I have these thoughts maybe I can wait a little longer before leaving her but I know each and every time it will be more and more hard so, it's for the best shri if we leave now." She kisses her forehead and leave with her husband. A choice she never wanted to make but had to.

Some choices are difficult to make but you have to make them because they are important.

An update ..... So yeah
May you like it
Thanks for reading.