A New Known Face

Adrija

18 years is not much of time when it's the age of someone. But I think we grow up quite much right amount to be held reposible of our deeds form this year onwards.

That's why 18th year of your age is quite important to you for becoming an adult because suddenly you became legal and matured for quite everything. I don't get it one day before I needed for every decision and now today I am legally adult f****** rules of the world.
"I don't understand it"

Sometimes I think I am in a dilemma what should I do and what I should not and even know at this point what's the purpose of my life as I have been quite hiding for my past 18 years because the I am someone's second choice who was not even made by themselves. In this world I just hate my position. Even though I am quite powerful than anyone in the country right now but I am hiding from everything because once I am out there I don't think anyone will let me live like I am living right now. I don't know what to do. Maybe just one thing that I need to do is just trust myself and them who were always by my side 'cause you know blood always speaks up.

I am going public today. Weird right for me too. What's going public like just what I am some shit in the museum that is needed to be shown to the public for their opinions. To gain their approvals and you guys don't need me then why do you put such an effort into knowing about me.

Getting out of my car right now and all I see is flashes everywhere and when I look behind me I just see that one face grinning so much since the morning god I hate that smile on his face. It's radiating so much energy and it's just giving me headaches but there are less chances to see him smiling like that so it's nice so maybe I'll forgive you today BG. One the main character of my story who helped me to write it.

But whatever. Right now all I know is after just this one step and mine complete life will be upside down. While taking crucial steps like this you know what I think is important that who is the person next to you and believe me when I say this the person I am with will die before letting me die. Let's live differently no hiding from now on.

Authors P.O.V.

Voices can be heard, eagerly waiting reporters.

After sometime a black SUV came in through the main entrance and all of them started clicking photos of the possible personal.

From the passenger seat of the car a man comes out and opens the back. All the personals present waiting to see who was in it. And then a girl comes out of it. An unknown face, flashes with whispers started erupting from the crowd.

Who is she?

She starts to walk towards the party hall and at the door of it she stops and looks at her feet like she is thinking once more whether or not to go in and then someone comes from inside.
The prince herself came to pick up her?

She looks at him and both of them go inside.

They both got inside and everyone looked at them. People started gasping and wondering who might be the girl alongside the future of the country.

He turned his head to look at her and smiled. She was looking calm but he knew what a storm was going on inside of her.

They started walking towards the centre, where both of them belonged. Together.
Maybe towards a complicated destiny that no one wished for but it just happened.

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen. As all of you might have known by now what's this party is about. So let me introduce all of you to the person who is the cause of the party. She is Adrita Bhargava my twin sister, my other half." Achyut said. Achyut was holding a glass of champagne in one hand and Adrita's hand in the other one.

Everyone started talking now knowing what it was about.

"I know what all of you guys are thinking. How? When? Why? All of your questions will be answered within time for now let's enjoy the party. So cheers to princess Adrita." He said and lifted his champagne glass in the motion. And then everyone does the same.

Hi, I am just so sorry for not writing for this long it's just I didn't have time 'cause of my exams but from now on I will update frequently. If I make mistakes please tell me.

Once again Thankyou for reading and giving me and my work you time.

Y