Character Introduction

Adrija Bhargava

My life is quite fucked up I don't even know what am I doing at this point...... 'cause everything literally everything I do is looking like waste of mine own time.

My life is dark very dark but you know what is more interesting I am used to it after 18 years. Because everything thing I did was in the darkest of place in the darkest of time .

"Even if I'm the second one I have much more power and influence than you can ever fucking have so think before you start talking""If you ever see your precious Kunwarsa shine between the stars it's because I made the night black or he would have ...

"If you ever see your precious Kunwarsa shine between the stars it's because I made the night black or he would have been long gone in sun's brightness"

Achyut Bhargava

Sometimes I feel like I don't belong in the brightness. It feels miserable to be at the top. People think that I have got everything perfect in my life but what they don't know is I made everything perfect. Everything I get comes with a price.

Even after living in the brightness many of them keep me in the dark.

"Wanna know what's amusing I am more determined than anyone who is present here

"Wanna know what's amusing I am more determined than anyone who is present here."

"The light that I give off is the resultant of the darkness which throws it out of me."

The Twins

"I told you I'm no ordinary."
"She have got mine and I have got her back."
"I would love to but how when all I do is resent you."
"Adi ..." "yes achu"
"I love you boldness."

Mine first story maybe it will be a bit cliche but try reading it maybe you will like it.