punishment time -smut-

Warning!

This has:
Knife kink, rough seggs,

Smut! To fluff

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Dream pov-

-it's the middle of the night-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I couldn't fall asleep like usual. I got up to see is anyone was awake I go into nicks room he was sound asleep with... Karl?! (Karl is staying over at there house) I knew they were in love with each other!

I snap out of my thoughts as I hear a cute sleepy voice.

"Clay?" He says yawning as I turn round.

"George!" I feel my trousers tighten as I see his cute sleepy face

"Why are you staring at nick and Karl?!" He shakes his head out of his thoughts "anyway I can't sleep..."

"Oh that's the reason I came to nicks room but we could go watch a movie in my room if you'd like?" I feel my face heat up slightly

"Oh... uhm... sure!" He gives a cute smile

I smile back taking his hand. He looks up at me shocked but doesn't move his hand! I walk him in my room.

"Clay..." he says nervous

I turn round to him looking into the brunettes eyes "Yes?"

"...how do I say this..." he looks down at his feet playing with his thumbs and his cheeks become a light shade of pink

"You could use actions. maybe?" I say in a charming voice

He looks up at me amd went on his tip toes giving me the signal to bend down a little so I bend down and then he kissed me

He puts his arms around my neck and I move my hands to his waist. I feel my trousers get even more tighter.

"George... please let me... fuck you" I say pulling away from the kiss to see his face was beet red

He snaps out of his fantasies "Yes..." he replies to me

I instantly pinned him on the bed with me on top of him looking in his eyes for consent. He nods for approval of his consent.

I take his t-shirt off and his pants with his boxers. I took my own off as he looks at me in amusement at my 8 inch dick and I look at his 6 inch dick.

I smile and chuckle. "May I continue cutie?" He looks at me and nods with his face red

I grab some lube from my bedside cabinet and put some on my hands and rubbed them together heating it up.

I put it all around my cock. "Prep or no prep?" I ask

"Prep please..." he says in a quiet voice.

"You know I'm not forcing you to have seggs with me!" I say concerned

"No clay I want this!" He smiles at me "I've just not done this before"

I smile "ill make it the best time of your life" I say comforting him

I put more lube on my hands and I rub them together heating the lube up as I circle is opening and pushed one finger in feeling how tight he was turned me on even more knowing that he'll love this. Then I hear a noise as I take my finger in and out of his arse hole. The noise there were multiple it was George moaning like a slut it turned me on even more if possible.

I stick another finger in him scoring him open and stretching him out. After a couple of minutes of doing that I tale my fingers out and line up with his hole.

"Do you want to continue?" I say making sure he'll be fine with it

"Y-es~" He says trying not to moan

I smile as I thrust in slowly. I go fully in him as he adjusts himself he pats my shoulder for a sign to continue as I do. I start to get inpatient and I started fucking him hard and fast going deeper and deeper into his arse.

"AH~HH CL-AY~ T-TO A-...GH~ H-AR-D M-MM~" He moaned out to me. as I hit his G-spot and he was screaming.

I put my hand over his mouth and stopped thrusting in him "shh don't wake up sapnap and Karl~"

He nods as I let go of his mouth. "Now if you dear moan ill fucking punish you hard!" He nods again

-No one's pov-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He start pounding into his ass harder and faster than last time and going deeper and deeper. He trys and trys not to moan until the taller hits his G-spot and he starts abusing it by hitting it hard and fast each time until the smaller couldn't hold it and screamed. The taller stopped and then took a small knife from the bedside cabinet and went to his stomach to his hip and dug the knife into my skin squealed and then he stop he drew a love heart on my hip.

The taller then started pounding in and out as hard, fast and as deep as he could go. The smaller scream as loud as he could and teat fell from his eyes as he came all over the both of them. The taller wasn't done yet and kept going the smaller was exhausted and he kept screaming. The taller didn't care at this point he just wanted to cum so he kept going.

The smaller cums for the second time. After 30 minutes the smaller cums again. And another 3p minutes the smaller and the taller cum. The smaller getting all over the bed and there stomachs and chests. While the taller filled him up. The taller pulls out and looks at his exhausted friend who's still panting and cum leaking out his ass and his own cum on him.

-clays pov-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hear running towards my room it sounds like two people. Then I realise George's moans were screams and nick and Karl might have woke up scared in case of a shooter I quickly get the covers and out them over me and George even though there covered in [the white white]

Nick and Karl run in my room "ARE YOU TWO OKAY?!" He says concerned

"Yes we had a horror movie on and George was scared!" I lie to him

"Oh thank god!" Karl says

"Yeah... now leave I gotta cheer him up!" I say

"Yeah yeah." They both say in sink leaving my room and shouting the door. I hear them walk back to nicks room.

I pull George closer to me to see he is fast asleep. I smile and pull him closer and cuddle into him falling asleep as well

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So sorry I don't post alot I've been really busy with family but the next post will be good it'll be a page for giving ideas and that so make sure its not shitty okay!

But what happens if you gave pains in your chest since November 2022 and its still hurting [I've tried pain killers] also when you feel disy coughing sneezing a lot runny nose and headaches and a sore throat also before I got that expect for the chest pains. spit out blood that's what I done on last Monday no not this week the other week pls tell me.

Also happy valentines! I not normally celebrate it but eh I'll do it for you'll also my crush was texting me about what movie he's watching [I'm a big as mother fucking simp not even that explains how big of a simp I am] so is that good I've liked him for two coming up on 3 years now! He rejected me twice so imma ask him out again on the three year rejection day! [If he says yes I'll tell you all in my next story of this ill probably flip out]

Anyway have ans amazing day/night

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Words: 1310 <3