bad day -fluff-

A/N thought I would return a little I had an anxiety attack on the first day of school ;-; but who cares I also should be getting a therapist but my guidance teacher forgot to I'm actually happy about that cause I hate talking about myself XD but hope ya all are doing well <3

-fluff-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-George's pov-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up from my sleep and sit up checking my phone to find out it was dead 'yay its dead looks like today is me lucky day' I thought to myself and I groan. I stand up from my bed and walk to my bedroom door opening it and you wouldn't believe it I stubbed my toe.

"OW!" I shout in pain

I walk out of my room and go into the kitchen and made some toast and you wouldn't believe it I brunt my toast I mean how much bad luck can I have in one day I was already sick of life today. I eat my toast and went back into bed putting my phone on charge and fell asleep while waiting for iy to charge.

-skittles-

I wake up to my phone ringing. I groan and sit up and it was a random number and I didn't answer it and just let it rang out, I then decided to watch tiktok since dream was still out and sapnap was at Karl's. Its was now 5 pm and I couldn't be bothered eating since I've had a shit day today so I turned my phone off and lay back down. I couldn't get to sleep i was staring at the wall for a hour so it's now 6 pm. I hear the front door open and I don't run to it as I normally do.

-dreams pov-

I walk in the door and it was 6 pm so George was probably watching a movie but there was no noise it was silent and he didn't run to me.. maybe he was sleeping so I walk into his room to him awake. I smile and walk over to him sitting next to him rubbing his arm.

"Bad day?" I ask

"Mhm." He hummus

I lay down and he turns to me cuddling into me and I kiss his head as he falls asleep fast.

"Aww.. George.." I say quietly as I kiss him again and fall asleep with him in my arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N so I might randomly do some make chapters idk if I wanna continue but I made a tntduo story I'm making and it's called "regret" and it's not really smut I might add smth that smutish but idk yet also its not the irl tntduo it's only C! But im trying to keep it like the lore but also not similar so there are changes! That's all have an amazing day/night!