𝐈𝐈. 𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙇𝙚𝙨 𝙈𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙨

❤ || 𝙋𝙧𝙖𝙮 𝙁𝙤𝙧 𝙈𝙚 || ❤

(Season One, Episode One P2; The Heirs of the Dragon)

(CHAPTER TWO: Tous Les Mêmes)

"𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨, 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙚. 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖 𝙨𝙤𝙣." 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙈𝙖𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙖𝙞𝙙. 𝙑𝙞𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙨 𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙤𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙈𝙖𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧, "𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝙖 𝙗𝙤𝙮?" 𝙑𝙞𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙨 𝙖𝙨𝙠𝙚𝙙. "𝘼 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧, 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙚. 𝙃𝙖𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙌𝙪𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙚𝙣 𝙖 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚?"

Baelon.

Vaena sobbed on the floor till she couldn't cry at all, she was sad about Aemma and Baelon. A few days later twas the day of her funeral, and she couldn't help but think about what she could've done to make him stop. She heard a knock at the door, "Come in." Vaena said softly.

Rhaenyra came and sat next to her sister on the bed, "It's funny to think she's gone." Rhaenyra said laughing. "Yeah, it is." Vaena agreed. 

Rhaenyra's face changed from laughter to sadness, she started to cry. "God, I have so much pressure on me." Vaena put her arm around her sister's back, "I know. Mother was always so proud of you Rhaenyra, don't sell yourself short." 

"Father, never loved me the way he loved the idea of a son."

"Me either, but listen, Nyra. I love you, it may not matter to you, but I love you more than words could even express. I always will be by your side." Vaena expressed. Rhaenyra hugged her tightly and let everything out.