𝐈𝐈𝐈. 𝙃𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙃𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩

❤ || 𝙋𝙧𝙖𝙮 𝙁𝙤𝙧 𝙈𝙚 || ❤

(Season One, Episode Two; The Rogue Prince)

(CHAPTER THREE; Heart to Heart)

𝙑𝙖𝙚𝙣𝙖 𝙝𝙖𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙠 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙍𝙝𝙖𝙚𝙣𝙮𝙧𝙖 𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙠𝙨, 𝙞𝙜𝙣𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙩 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙤𝙩. 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙮'𝙫𝙚 𝙗𝙤𝙩𝙝 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙜𝙜𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙞𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙢𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙝𝙨 𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙢𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙙𝙞𝙚𝙙.𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙤𝙣 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙡𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙤𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙙𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝙜𝙪𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙨. 𝙑𝙖𝙚𝙣𝙖 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙯𝙤𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙍𝙝𝙖𝙚𝙣𝙮𝙧𝙖 𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙥𝙞𝙘𝙠.

"Do any of these knights have combat experience?" Rhaenyra asked the Knight in charge. "Beyond capturing poachers." She added.

"Ser Criston Cole." The Knight said. The man stepped forward, "Son of the steward and the Lord of Blackhaven."

"Be welcome, Ser Criston," Rhaenyra said. "You saw combat in the Stormlands." 

"Dorish marchers, Princess." Ser Criston confirmed. "I fought for a year as the foot soldier against the Dornish incursions." Rhaenyra smiled, watching him tell her his backstory. "Ser Arlan Dondarrion knighted me after we razed two of the watchtowers along the Boneway."

Rhaenyra shook her head yes and said "I choose Ser Criston Cole." 

Vaena wondered if it was finally her turn. Vaena stepped up to where Rhaenyra was. "We have Ser Arthur Lannister, he fought recently against Prince Daemon Targaryen at the tourneys. He's the last in line for Casterly Rock." 

"Good day, Ser Lannister," Vaena said. 

Artie smiled, "Good day to you too, my Princess." Vaena looked him in the eyes, "What type of combat have you done before?"