𝐕. 𝙂𝙞𝙡𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙇𝙞𝙡𝙮

❤ || 𝙋𝙧𝙖𝙮 𝙁𝙤𝙧 𝙈𝙚 || ❤

(CHAPTER FIVE; Gilded Lily)

𝙑𝙖𝙚𝙣𝙖 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙞𝙣 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙮𝙨, 𝙩𝙤𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙤𝙬 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙤𝙛 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧'𝙨 𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙. 𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙨𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝘼𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙖𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙩 𝙖𝙡𝙡, 𝙄 𝙢𝙚𝙖𝙣 𝙖𝙩 𝙖𝙡𝙡. 𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙘𝙠 𝙤𝙣 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧.

She knocked on Rhaenyra's door, "Hello, Nyra. It's me, may I come in?" "Sure," Rhaenyra said. Vaena opened the door to see Rhaenyra's room messy, with clothes on the floor, portraits torn up, and her chamber pot about to overflow.

"Rhaenyra, what happened here? This is not a healthy environment." Vaena asked as she walked to her sister sitting on her sofa. Rhaenyra's face was red and puffy.

"I just haven't been feeling too great, that's all Vaena." Rhaenyra assured, "Nyra when you are sick I know it. This isn't a sickness, you need to understand about father."

Rhaenyra looked Vaena in the eyes, "And when someone is screwing my best friend I should know too right?" 

Vaena's face dropped, how did she know? "How?" Rhaenyra puffed, "I saw the way you stareother, I see you two in the garden! But I didn't actually know that you were fucking my best friend, Vaena!" 

Her eyes teared up, was doing her best not to cry but she let it out. "Vee-"

"You will never know how hard it is, I'll get chastised if I don't get with a man." Vaena cried. Rhaenyra got up and sat next to her, hugging her. "I won't ever know, Vee. You're right, but listen."

Vaena looked at her big sister, "I will always love you for you. How much I tease you is just teasing, I promise Vaena. I do love you." Rhaenyra said tearing herself up.