𝐈𝐕. 𝙄 𝘾𝙖𝙣 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙔𝙤𝙪(𝙎𝙈𝙐𝙏)

❤ || 𝙋𝙧𝙖𝙮 𝙁𝙤𝙧 𝙈𝙚 || ❤

(CHAPTER FOUR; I Can Love You)

(This chapter will include smut if you don't like it I suggest you skip to the next one.)

𝙑𝙖𝙚𝙣𝙖 𝙬𝙖𝙡𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝘼𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙖𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙙, 𝙑𝙖𝙚𝙣𝙖 𝙪𝙣𝙯𝙞𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙙 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝘼𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙣 𝙖𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙪𝙣𝙯𝙞𝙥 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙨. 𝙑𝙖𝙚𝙣𝙖 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙡𝙞𝙥𝙨 𝙨𝙤𝙛𝙩𝙡𝙮 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙨𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙨, 𝘼𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙩 𝙑𝙖𝙚𝙣𝙖'𝙨 𝙗𝙧𝙖 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙬𝙚𝙖𝙧.

"Vaena," Alicent said during kissing. "Mhm?" Vaena moaned. "I don't know what to do, I've never had sex before." She asked.

Vaena moved her head back, "Me either, so we will be learning new things. But if you don't want to have sex we can just kiss."

Alicent passionately kissed her, "No, I want to have sex."

Alicent pushed Vaena back on the bed and got to the floor where Vaena's legs were dangling off the bed. She threw off Vee's underwear and said "Let me know if this feels good."

She put her finger on Vaena's G spot, starting to rub it. Vaena's eyes widened, "Fuck-" Alicent spit on it, then entered her fingers.

Making Vaena more aroused than she already was, Vaena sat up and grabbed Alicent's face kissing it passionately.

Alicent started twisting her fingers in and out fast. "Alicent-" Vaena moaned on the verge of an orgasm.

She entered her fingers one last time hitting Vaena's G-spot, "Ohh!" Vaena mumbled. Alicent threw off her underwear and removed her bra.

Vaena pushed her down and got on top of her, "Let me know if this feels good." Vaena whispered in her ear. She took off her bra.

"You just sit back, my Queen," Vaena whispered. She kissed Alicent on the lips, then started stroking her thigh.

Vaena entered her fingers into Alicent's vagina. "That feels amazing." Alicent moaned, relaxing her head.

Vaena smiled and went faster, "Please don't stop!" Alicent gasped. She went even faster and made Alicent end up coming, "You were amazing."

Alicent put her hands on Vaena's cheeks, kissing her. She put her leg under Vaena's and one top. They both started moving their torsos, causing their clits to collide.

"Shit-" Vaena moaned, and they both started going faster. "Right there!" Alicent whispered. She grabbed one of Vaena's nipples and pinched it.

"OOH-" Vaena screamed, Alicent covered her mouth making her scream quieter. Vaena leaned back and Alicent laid on her chest.

"Thanks for giving me the experience of a lifetime," Alicent said, Vaena grabbed her face and kissed her.

They fell asleep on top of each other, don't worry the door was locked.

𝐀/𝐍

Hey loves, how's your day? Thanks so much for reading this chapter of Pray For Me, sorry if the smut was bad still not used to it yet lmao! But I'll see you next chapter enjoy! (PS I do know this is very cringy)

Love Moon♡