Part 22

P.Naruto pov:
I had woken up on top of a very pale Sasuke... like really pale. He looked kinda lifeless lying there. His eyes slowly opened only to show his Sharingan was activated. He looked at me and frowned. He had started squinting like he couldn't tell who I was, then he stopped and hugged me. "S-Sasuke? A-are you okay?" He hugged me tighter and buried his face in my neck. He groaned in response to my question and pulled me closer to himself. Honestly I don't mind the cuddles but there is something really off about Sasuke right now. He then made a sound similar to a growl and tried to burrow deeper into my neck. I hugged him back and ran my hand through his hair when I felt something wet on my shoulder. I pushed his head up only to see his eyes were bleeding. "Sasuke! Your bleeding?! Let go so I can grab some bandages!" He made a snarling noise and started clinging to me tighter. "Sasuke! C'mon let me go! You need to let me treat your eyes!" He loosened his grip and deactivated his eyes. His eyes had a look of pain in them as he let me go fully. I quickly ran out of the room to find some bandages but before I was fully out the door I heard a small whimper leave Sasuke's mouth.

P.Sasuke pov:
I can barely see anything... I am alone again... with no one to help me... I look in the corner and see my brother standing there in front of him is Naruto. I watched as my brother raised his sword and slashed Naruto's stomach. Naruto falls to the floor lifeless. "NARUTO!"

P.Naruto pov:
I was on my way back to the room when I heard Sasuke scream out my name. I ran back to the room and see him on the floor crying. He was trembling as he mumbled words that I didn't manage to hear. He looked like he was dying the way he had reacted. Without thinking I practically flung myself onto him. Sasuke yelped and tried to get me off him. I managed to flip him over so I could see his eyes, but what I saw was not what I expected. He had the Mangekyou Sharingan. I slammed his hands above his head and held him there until he calmed down more. He was calming down a little... I mean he stopped thrashing around and was squinting at me. I then realized what was wrong. He couldn't see properly right now. I leaned in close to his face and realization crossed his face. What I wasn't expecting was for him to wrap his legs around my waist and flip us over. Somehow he managed to intertwine his fingers with mine. Sasuke then leaned in close to my face as he freed one of his hands and started tracing my whisker marks. He then let a relieved smile creep onto his face.
P.Sasuke pov:
Naruto.... He's okay... I could barely see him but I could tell it was him. I traced his whisker marks and slowly placed my forehead onto his. I then felt his hands trying to free themselves. I let one go to see what he would do and he brought it to the back of my head. I could feel my smile turning into a smirk as our lips were about to touch. Only to hear a cough come from where I assumed the door was. "I really hope we aren't interrupting anything?" I felt a rush of anger travel through my body as I heard my annoying uncle's voice. "Tobi... Do you need something?" I answered with a hint of venom in my voice. "I do need something... but I think you're busy at the moment so..." I sat up still on top of Naruto and turned to where he was standing. "I'm not that busy at the moment so tell me. What do you need?" I added more venom to my voice as I heard him gasp. "Sasuke! Why didn't you tell me you were in pain!" I tilted my head to show my confusion and hear him walk closer to us. "Naruto, can you please help Sasuke to the bed?" I heard Naruto chirp out a yes as he picked me up and placed me on the bed.

Obito pov:
Sasuke had inhaled too much air and he must have been poisoned. I stared at him as he gripped Naruto's hand tightly and stared in my direction. "Sasuke I am going to go get the antidote but it will take around an hour so do not leave Naruto's side" He nodded and wrapped around Naruto. Honestly I purposely came in right before they did anything.

Time skip to when Tobi made it to the other dimension and found the boys:
I watched in awe as I saw those two kids interact with Sasuke. "Oi! Uncle, we should go now." I looked at the two children who were clinging to his legs tightly. Naruto was on his back sleeping as the young boys were clinging for dear life. "Are you sure you're going to be able to make it?" He looked down at his feet and chuckled. The boys then made a huge mistake... They woke up Naruto. The blonde looked around and noticed what was happening. He then jumped off Sasuke and sat down on the ground with a playful glare on his face. The two boys saw Naruto jump and immediately got off Sasuke to go and cling to him. it is hilarious how Sasuke looked jealous  Amusement crossed the blonde's face as he stared at a very jealous Sasuke. Sasuke then looked back at me. "Is it possible to bring those two also?" I smiled as he pointed at the children that were clinging to Naruto. "Of course it is! Though what they are may surprise you!" The two children smiled and stood up, pulling Naruto with them. They ran over to me with the blonde. The white haired one pulled out a small vile and handed it to me. I nodded and brought us back to the sand village.

P.Sasuke pov:
It's so dark now... the only reminder that I am awake is the feeling of my dobe's hand in mine. His grip loosened and I must have had a panicked look on my face because he pulled me closer to himself. "Sasuke...can you see anything?" His voice quivered when he said that. I think he knows I rely solely on my sight. "To be honest no... I only see black, no light. Guess I really am stuck in the dark, huh?." I then feel arms wrap around me as Naruto begins to cry into my back. "Hey...why are you crying? I should be the one crying..." He lifted his head and ran his hand through my hair as he held me. "You're right...I shouldn't be crying...but I just can't help it." I turned around in his lap and leaned my forehead against his. I could feel his pain from seeing me this way. I wanted to make him feel better, to take away that pain he was feeling for me. Before we knew it we were leaning in for a kiss only to be interrupted again by a loud boom. "Was that an explosion?" I had turned my head away from his as we heard another bomb go off. "Yeah, that was definitely an explosion and you won't believe who caused it." The blond had pulled me up and towards the window I think. "Who was it?" I had turned towards the blond and he pulled me away from the window just in time for someone to jump in.