Chapter 26 - Trial

There was a knock on the door. Fuyumi glided over and opened it.

Asahi stood outside, wearing a formal red dress. She bowed. "Greetings. My name is Asahi Kisaragi, third princess of the underworld's fourth circle. I'm your daughter's fiancee's lover. I've come to keep her company."

"I've heard a lot about you, Miss Kisaragi," Fuyumi replied, stepping aside and gesturing in. "Come in."

Fuyumi led Asahi to Harumi's room, then left the three alone.

Asahi fell to her knees in the bedroom and covered her face. "Harumi, your mother is way too hot! It was so hard to keep a straight face!"

Harumi laughed. "She's a kitsune. Good afternoon, Asahi."

"Hello," Suzuka added from the bed. "That dress looks good on you."

"Thanks. I had to make a good first impression." Asahi took a deep breath and rose to her feet.

Harumi smiled. "Now that Asahi's here, we can take a bath."

"Uh..." Suzuka pulled her kimono closed tighter.

Asahi tilted her head. "We've bathed together before, what are you getting shy about?"

"Harumi... left some marks on my body," Suzuka said.

"So?"

"It's a bit embarrassing."

"I don't care. Let's go."

Suzuka reluctantly followed the other two girls to the bathing room. They stripped out of their clothes.

"Whoa," Asahi said, looking at Suzuka's body. "That's a lot more than some. You really didn't hold back at all, huh Harumi?"

"I couldn't hold back," Harumi replied, giggling.

Suzuka pouted.

Asahi looked from Harumi's chest to Suzuka's, then covered her own with her hands. "I feel inadequate."

Harumi raised her hands and wiggled her fingers. "Suzu, can I fondle her as punishment?"

"Nah, I'll do it myself."

In the hours it took for Asahi to arrive, Suzuka had regained some of her energy. Not much, but enough to bully Asahi a little bit, at least.

Suzuka grabbed Asahi's breasts from behind, squeezing and rubbing them. "Harumi, tickle her ribs."

"Got it!"

Asahi burst into laughter, squirming. When Suzuka acted, Asahi's laughter would jump up an octave. The mix of mirth and pleasure confused the little devil. "What... am I supposed to be feeling?!"

After a few minutes, the bustier girls decided they had punished Asahi enough and released her. They rinsed off, then stepped into the bath to soak. Suzuka sat in the middle, with the other two on either side.

Asahi and Harumi both wrapped an arm around Suzuka's waist, laying their heads on her shoulders. Suzuka returned the gesture, wrapping one arm around each of their waists.

"This feels a bit weird," Suzuka said.

"Get used to it," Asahi replied. "If you can't handle this, how will you handle it when Nanmei's here?"

"It's hard to imagine," Suzuka said. "I only have two hands."

"Nanmei would take Harumi's place," Asahi explained. "Then, you'd sit in Harumi's lap."

"I see."

They soaked for a while, then got out and began washing each other. Suzuka washed Asahi while Harumi washed Suzuka, then Suzuka washed Harumi while Asahi rubbed Suzuka's shoulders.