Camp Blood

She ran back to the campfire, Trish ran out from the lodge. Molly said "SAMUEL IS DEAD!!" Trish then added on "TRISHA IS ALSO DEAD, ALONG WITH RICHARD.!" Trish broke down in tears, crying. Nick calmed her down and soothed her. "Everything's okay.." Trish continued to cry, and through the depths of her cries, she said "Do you think everything is okay?!"

"I'm just tryna calm you down.." Lucy and Heather were left speechless. Heather yelled "Where's my brother TRISH!"

"He walked off..I rejected him, I regret it..he could be dead.." She ran off. "I'll find him!" She ran through the deep dark woods.

Irene was a bit tough, she knew the way of the forest, she even had a map to clear the path. She mostly speeded time with her father as a kid. Camping. "Okay so, the phone area is somewhere around here..Mr. Anderson did say it was deep in the woods." Heather  said "then me and Nick will go! Lucy can come too!" Irene and Molly ran in the lodge and split up. "Alright..Ima go find a weapon.." They heard footsteps, Molly ran in the bathroom, she tried to not scream.

Irene walked into the kitchen, her hand started to tremble, she held her breath and grabbed a baseball bat. It was too late to fight, she heard a scream from the bathroom, She ran to it, seeing Molly stabbed. "NO! STOP!" She hit them with a bat, the knife fell from their hands, they tumbled down, Molly limped over to the door. Irene and Molly ran out the lodge.

SHOET CHAPTER BECAUSE PLANS TO ESCAPE WILL BE SEPARATE SHORT CHAPTERS