We'll meet Again

Mr Anderson was not dead yet..he was able to hear Lucy's voice. "Mr. Anderson?" She whispered. He said, "Go, find my axe..try and get that bitch..please, I don't have much time left.." She whispered again, "Where?"

"Downstairs, now go!" He tried to whisper. She crept down into the storage and saw it in a
concealed in a big red box, glass in the middle to see the axe, on the wall.  She noticed the knob on the glass and opened it. "Yes!!" She was about to leave until  the figure took the axe.."NO!" There were no windows as well..

They used the axe to decapitate her arm, her left arm. "ILL KILL YOU! ILL FUCKING KILL YO-" They kicked her to the wall, and got out a knife to stab her. They stabbed her constantly, finally they were done with the murder..and went upstairs to finish of Mr. Anderson..they opened the door..but his body was gone.

With all the might on Mr.Anderson, he jumped out and punched them senseless..he fell back down, as the killer speed walked toward them,    Mr. Anderson  screamed.   They finally  stabbed him..

Meanwhile, Molly and Irene were in the cabin with the phone..she dialed 911."...I'm scared.." Molly said. "don't be scared" Irene said.

"Their HERE!!"

"HELLO!? THIS IS 911!! WERE AT CAMP LAKEWOOD! COME HELP US!"

They swiftly stabbed Molly again, she fell to the floor.

"No..NO!"

"Run, now. Go..!" She did and ran out..she ran down to the lake and into the woods.. she said to herself that he was finishing off Molly, it could give her some time to hide..but he was already there, breathing down her neck. They put a knife towards her neck, she turned around and kicked then in the crotch.

He fell to the ground.."Take that you motherfucker!" She darted towards the cabin and locked the door..she never thought of locking the back door..She ran into the kitchen, and found an apple.

They opened the back door, and walked around the lodge..

She held her breath..until they finally decided to check the kitchen. "Take this!" She threw the apple at them, they dodge and grabbed the apple, they crushed it, the juice from the apple leaked down his hand to the floor, she ran out..and the chase was on.. she ran to the couch..they were across trying to track her movements. Irene pushed the couch down on  them and ran upstairs...unknowingly to her, he wasn't stuck and crawled his way out from the couch that had fallen on him.

They were inpatient and wanted to find the girl and kill her. Irene had ran  downstairs while he searched a room, throwing down every piece of furniture in the room to just find her. He managed to pick up on her footsteps.  She heard sirens from afar, she sprinted  towards the exit.

The killer dashed towards her in a sprint, she ran to exit where the police cars were and the ambulance were, she passed out on the ground..

She woke up, back in the hospital. "Where's Molly?"

"Sorry, she was confirmed dead..we just alerted her parents.." her mother kissed her on the cheek.

'
"We'll meet again, Molly.."