Ch 8- Proposition

Darwin, Carrie, and Penny were in a celebration with the plants after warding off the zombies and that Shadow Man guy.

"Well, we should probably get out of here." Darwin said before realizing that they had no way out.

"Wait how do we get out of here?" Penny asked.

That's when an armored nut landed down with a telemension.

"Wall-knight!" Rose yelled in surprise.

"Ah, very good to see you all, I take it that there was a zombie attack?" Wall-Knight said looking at the destruction.

"Yes, however thanks to the efforts of these three visitors that was swiftly dealt with." Rose said gesturing towards the fish, ghost, and fairy thing.

"Well I suppose as a service of gratitude, I must give you this, a transdimensional transporter that will send you to where you need to be." Wall-Knight said.

He handed them the device, without hands somehow.

"The device is voice activated, just say where you need to go." He explained.

"Uh, send us to Gumball Watterson." Darwin said.

"Okay, taking you to Albuquerque New Mexico." The device said before opening a green wormhole.

"Thanks for helping us Wall-Knight." Darwin said.

"It's no trouble for me at all, now go and continue this adventure of yours!" He yelled.

The three outsiders to the dimension all exited through the portal and into Albuquerque.

Smiley, Phred, and Zack fell into a dust filled room.

"You guys okay?" Phred asked.

"Yeah, thankfully our skin didn't melt off." Zack joked.

"Smiley?" Phred asked.

Smiley was silent.

Zack patted her on the back before hugging her.

Phred rolled his eyes and imagined how Phil would react.

"Sorry, we should start moving." Smiley Said.

Phred held up the circlular pad and pressed the button again.

"Battery low, please connect to a charger for recharging."

"Uh, what kind of charger do you use?" Phred asked.

"Black-Cat Industries uses only the best chargers, please connect to a USB type-C."

"Huh, never thought that a device could connect to one of those, especially one this advanced." Phred said.

"Phred who are you talking to?" Smiley asked.

"Oh, the device that got us here, I think it might get us out of here." Phred said holding it up. "We just need to connect it to a type C." Phred continued.

"Really, I guess those things are the future." Zack said as Smiley smiled brighter.

"That could get us to Phil!" Smiley squealed.

"We still need to charge it, and I doubt anyone brought a type C from the government." Phred said.

"So current objective is find a phone charger, shouldn't be too hard." Zack said.

Gumball and Phil had just begun walking into Albuquerque and we're on a desert cliffside.

There they could see the outskirts of the city.

"Wow it's beautiful out here, it feels like Elmore." Gumball said.

"Maybe we're just at the city of Albuquerque, we can get to Elmore soon, what state is it in?" Phil asked.