Chapter 30 (Day 4)

'Dialing u-u-u, sorry darling you
You know without you I'm so lonely
When you're not here 911 calling
Into your heart again I'm diving
Darling you Darling you baby'

Minji stared at the screen confused. She never knew they could sing.

Jeonghan came down the stairs and saw the scene playing on TV. He ran and shut the TV off.

'Don't watch that...'

'I... I... Wow I didn't know you could sing'

'Yeah we used to sing together'

'Why did you all stop?'

'I wasn't and am still not a good singer'

'It was really good! I like your voice'

'You only say that do you won't upset me'

'I say that because it's true! Is that why you don't sing for the kids?'

'You know?'

'Yeah... they've come to me to complain how appa don't sing for them'

'Oh no... That's why they hate me'

'No they don't. Can you sing for me... please Hannie?'

Jeonghan considered and tapped his cheek with his finger twice. Minji giggled and tiptoed to pack his cheek.

*Jeonghan sings*

Minji claps at the end.

'Wow! I didn't know your voice could be so gentle'

Jeonghan's cheeks blushed red. He wasn't confident with his voice no matter how much others complimented him.

'Remember how you said I should be confident with myself even if I don't like that part of me?'

Minji held onto his hands while looking into his eyes.

Jeonghan nodded, still keeping his head down.

'From today on, I want you to do the same. Trust yourself and be confident. Is that ok?'

'Ok'

Minji smiled, knowing it was going to help Jeonghan in the long run.

'Yoon Jeonghan! Open the door!'

Jeonghan broke eye contact with Minji and stared confused at the door.

'Who's here?'

Jeonghan shrugged and kept Minji behind his back as he approached the door.

'Open the do- YOON JEONGHAN!!'

Jeonghan opened the door and was greeted by a girl hugging him.

'Jihan-ah~ what are you doing here?'

'I miss you so much oppa~ I just returned from the states and this is how you greet me?'

'Did eomma or appa pick you up?'

'No? I wanted to surprise them and you are the first one I decided to visit. Your welcome'

'THANKS!'

Jeonghan playfully rolled his eyes.

'How have you been? Are you still playing around and having flings?'

'Yah! You know I didn't~'

Jeonghan whined, scared that Minji would misinterpret her words.

'I'm... going back to the room'

Minji tried to escape fast but even before she could do so, Jeonghan wrapped his arm around her waist, pulling her closer to beside him.

'Jihan, this is my wife Yoon Minji. Jagi, this is my sister, Yoon Jihan'

'Annyeonghasaeyo! Yoon Jihan imnida'

'Annyeonghasaeyo, Yoon Minji imnida'

'You actually married her?'

'What is that suppose to mean?!'

'You never has the guts to ask her out. How did she suddenly become your wife?'

'Our parents arranged our marriage! Did you not read the news?'

'Uhh no? How could you not tell your sister?'

'Hehe... Yeah but anyways, I got the girl of my dreams'

Jeonghan turned his head to pack Minji's cheek while Jihan turned away and pretended to gag.

'Any other part of your life I'm missing?'

'Uhh how about us having twins?'

'YOU ARE A FATHER?!'

'Three years Jihan. Read the news'

'Three years oppa. Inform your sister'

'Why bother if the media could do that job for me?'

'Hannie!'

Minji gently slapped Jeonghan's arm, not liking the tone he used when talking about the media.

'They keep invading our privacy. Like is that really necessary?'

'Who wouldn't want to know what goes on in Yoon Jeonghan shii's personal life. CEO of Yoon Empire, perfect husband of Kim Holdings' CEO's sister'

'Haha... perfect husband'

Jeonghan whispered to himself in a mocking tone.

'What?'

'Nothing. Just thinking of work'

'Urgh work again. I'm gonna to go visit eomma and appa, bye oppa! Bye Eonnie!'

They bid farewell to Jihan and watched as she drove off their driveway.

'Jihan seems nice'

'Yeah...'

What was wrong? Jeonghan suddenly became so quiet.

Jeonghan returned to the room and went under the blankets.

'Baby?'

Minji knelt down Jeonghan's side of the bed, coming face to face with Jeonghan but Jeonghan turned away, back facing Minji.

'What's wrong?'

Minji placed her hand on his back, lightly tapping to pace Jeonghan's breathing.

'Calm down baby... Breathe slowly'

'I'm a terrible husband and a terrible guy'

'What are you saying?'

'Jihan said I was the perfect husband. I literally put OUR marriage on the line for a stupid bet! I don't deserve you or our twins. I'm a failure, a liar and a disappointment. The worst husband and worst brother. Imagine Jihan wants to find a husband like me'

'Hannie...'

Minji pressed a kiss on his back.

'It was a one time bad choice but that doesn't define who you are... You shower me with so much love, whether it was during the bet or after, the way you showed your affection, that is the real you and that is what is important'

Jeonghan slowly turned back to face Minji, tears streaming down his face.

'Really? You are really not mad anymore?'

'I was never mad, just hurt but I love you. I love you more than you can imagine so stop beating yourself up'

'Jagi~~'

Jeonghan started whining since Minji's words touched him, making him cry again. All was well.