Chapter 15

"Hey, small kitten."

"Kitty~"

"Psst notice meee~"

Seungmin rolled his eyes he's reading something and Hyunjin keeps bothering him, the older must be that bored that he have nothing to do but to disturb the younger who are obviously annoyed at this very moment and one more word from him, the younger might snap.

"Small kitty, please notice me I need attention."

That's it, Seungmin couldn't take it anymore and put down the book he's holding and faced Hyunjin, he glared at him but the older only smiled. "Hyunjin, can't you see I'm trying to read? It's just been 2 days since you stayed here and all you do is to pest me."

"Eh- that changbin guy, what do you think about him?" Seungmin look at Hyunjin when he asked. "What do you mean?"

"Well he kinda looks suspicious, I always feel his presence infront of your bedroom door." Seungmin wasn't surprised at all when Hyunjin said it because he can feel it too. "Don't you realize how dangerous he is?"

"Hyunjin you're overeating, Changbin can't do anything to me. Beside I can sense if there's danger around me so you don't have to worry much."

Hyunjin sigh defeated about what the younger said.

On the other side, Minho who are lying down on the bed staring at the ceiling, he's worrying about Seungmin's safety even though he knew the younger's much safer when he's not with him. "Minho, are you ready? We don't have much time."

"I know, I hope this succeed Chan but then if something happen to me don't let seungmin know, it's much better that way."

"Minho, I wont lead you to your demise okay? Trust me."

"I know, I trust you Chan."

Chan leads Minho in his lab, fortunately the older male have enough technologies to handle this, since that day he found out his younger brother became a hybrid he starts studying so hard to achieve everything even though he took a lot of years to invent something they need.

Chan starts inserting the needle in Minho's vein, he was very passionate on his job he have high hope that he can save minho and jeongin so as the others.

He then starts extracting the poison out of Minho's body, all they need to do is wait for the result.

***

"Hey, where's that pretty boy?" Jisung asked when he saw chan. "You mean hyunjin?"

"Yea whatever his name is, I haven't seen him around." A small chuckle escaped from Chan's lips. "He's with Seungmin, we split up since seungmin wants someone that he can connect with Minho." Jisung's expression suddenly turned into disappointment.

"I see, so Minho and Seungmin are-

"I don't really know what's with the two, but I think Minho really does love Seungmin, he doesn't want to come with me, he want to keep looking after him even from afar." A bitter smile formed on Jisung's lips, he doesn't need to hear more after what Chan said, he clearly know and understand now, Minho had Seungmin in his heart all along and not him. "I'm going to get some fresh air first."

Jisung found his way at the balcony, even though there's nothing to see aside from the dark sky and tall trees that surrounds the mansion.

"Perhaps this is the consequences of my actions I was the one who dumped him but why do I feel like this?" Felix was behind Jisung and heard what he said. "What you feel is valid, you don't have to question your feelings Jisungie." The older startled when he heard a voice behind him.

"Oh, it's you Felix."

"Oh, jisungie called me by my name." Felix beams, he felt delighted. "What's even the big deal of calling you by your name?"

"I really wanna be friends with you, and I feel happy you must have acknowledged me as someone close to you~ you don't call me thing anymore or just a hybrid."

"Well I admit I was wrong about you, you're cute and lovely."

"I'm what? I didn't heard it clearly."

"Nothing, let's go in you shouldn't be exposed outside."

Felix happily skips inside while Jisung was behind him watching the younger, he didn't even notice that he was unconsciously smiling while watching the white tiger hybrid.

Felix and Jisung stop on their way when they heard Yuna shouted.

"Chan! Where's Chan? it's awake!"

Everyone was alarmed by the sudden news, now what's gonna happen to them? Is it safe for them to be around the unknown hybrid?

Tbc

Hi, sorry for the very late update I was busy for college that's why I'm not able to update, and I don't know when I'm gonna update this fic again, anyway I am so thankful to those who continue waiting and reading this. 🤍