Author's Note!

Hello! I know it's been a while since the last time I posted an update in this fanfic however I assure that I'll finish this, lately I'm really having a hard time writing I've been unmotivated to do stuffs due to some personal reasons but then I'm trying my best not to keep myself in dark so I'm trying to write once again and come up with few new fics that I'll write soon so I'm here to post some of the details, the one that will have more votes will be the next one I'll write.

***

Anti - Hero (2min)
genre: romance, drama.

Kino (minho) accidentally fallen inside his own novel, he was so eager to revise it after Skye (seungmin) criticized his work calling it a trash there in the novel he met Seungmin the villain from his story who looks exactly like the actor.

Will Kino realize that his anti-hero male lead wasn't as horrible as he thought he could be?

A glimpse of the Past (2min)
genre: romance, historical fantasy.

Seungmin and Minho are both archeologist who travels together on the day of their exhibition they stumbled upon a sealed tomb they fell deep and lost consciousness but what if they woke up in a bodies that aren't even theirs, one is a mighty general and the other one is an imperial princess?

What conflicts and secrets awaits for them? Can they still go back on their present timeline?

Us against the World (2min)
Book 1
genre: romance, drama, slight angst.

Minho is always protective when it comes to Felix his brother and Seungmin his younger cousin as the eldest he must protect the younger ones

But then things starts to be complicated when Minho became overprotective to Seungmin just because he want to keep the boy for himself.

Despite of both being adopted and not related by blood, seungmin still thinks falling in love with Minho is wrong, how long could they handle suppressing their hidden feelings?

Entangled Hearts (Hyunlix ft. Yeji)
UATW Book 2
Genre: romance, slice of life.

Felix who prefer boys more suddenly found himself entangled between the twins Hyunjin and Yeji, him being with them made him confused and hard to figure out and decide which one of the twins he truly likes.

White Night (Seungsung)
Genre: romance, slight angst.

Seungmin was a person who doesn't like getting into a serious relationship, breaking many hearts of women, the last girl he's been with was too heartbroken and cursed him saying he should become a woman himself to experience the pain of being one.

One day he just found himself becoming a woman who are in a brink of a fallen marriage a toxic and suffocating relationship with Jisung, there he realized what kind of a jerk he is after living the life of the poor unloved woman.

Bad Romance ( 2min)
genre: romance, drama, slight angst.

Which Minho and Hyunjin are lovers who are good at fooling people around them, they come with different identity and personalities then rob those people, to tell you what their job is they are con artists and now their next target is the young ceo of a big company Kim Seungmin.

Minho introduced himself as one of the Son of the Lee also from a very prominent fam in the business industry,  since the family is on a business trip and nobody ever saw the only son of the Lee it's easy for him to use the identity of the young man.

His goal is to make the youngest ceo fall inlove with him, but in the process he also found himself falling for him.

"What do you mean you can't do it anymore Minho? This is ridiculous, I am your boyfriend and now you want to stop because what? You also fall for him?"Minho looked away he can't deny it, he did fall for him.  "You can't turn back now that we're close to get all his riches, too late Minho, too late for you to get out from this mess."Hyunjin smirked and slam the folder on the desk. "Do you think Seungmin will accept you if you tell him everything? Keep this in mind, I am the only one who can accept and love you, Seungmin will never love a con artist like you."

What would Minho choose? Will Minho choose Money or love?

***

Hi again! So these are all of the new plots I've been planning to write, just incase you grew liking to one of them then please do comment so I can see which one should I write first, anyway I hope everyone will have a great day! 🤍