Chapter 16

"Seungmin!"

He can feel it, Changbin seems to be suspecting already since he often stays in his room, now the older keep following him around. "Yes?"

"Nothing, so wanna go out?"

"Where?"

"Wherever you want to go, I'll bring you there."

"Nah, I don't feel like going outside beside isn't it dangerous for the meantime since a lot of hybrids who lost their mind are everywhere around the city." That was just his excuse, Seungmin doesn't really want to be with Changbin since his presence is suffocating him, he feels like his every move seems to be observed and calculated.

"Okay, maybe next time then, we can go at the garden instead, I'll be going now."

"Alright, I'll just be in my room."

Changbin noticed Seungmin's changes, he can't ask the younger anymore to hang out with him and that made him annoyed even more.

"So how's my son?" Mrs. Kim asked the moment Changbin stepped inside her bedroom. "He's always in his room most of the time he rarely go out."

"I see, atleast he doesn't tried to escape this place, how about the son of that scientist Dr. Lee?" Changbin poured the tea on Mrs. Kim's cup before taking his seat. "He must be out on his killing spree with those filthy hybrids, but then I think Seungmin's memory with that Lee Minho is slowly coming back."

"That useless scientist—" due to anger Mrs. Kim threw her cup on the floor as it broke down into small pieces and scattered on the tiles. "I wasted a lot of money on him sponsoring his stupid inventions and this is what I got? How ironic, he was killed by his own son." She chuckled, her gazes was sharp she was furious about the outcome of everything.

"I made that child disappear for years since I thought I could get everything but instead that good for nothing husband of mine left it all to his son, now that he's back and he still have use then I'll keep him and once I already get everything I'll make him disappear again."

"Mother we don't have to get rid of him, I'll continue trying to win him over."

"You better do so that might help us but for now just continue monitoring seungmin and make sure that he can't escape."

"That useless child he's lucky that I still need him for his inheritance."

Right, Mrs. Kim spent all those years looking for Seungmin just because of his inheritance that his father left for him after he passed. "I'll keep an eye on him do not worry yourself so much mother."

"Good, I know that I can count on you Changbin."

Changbin would do anything what their mother told them so, he was raised by her all those years so he want to return the favor, but the pressure he get is too much, he knows that Mrs. Kim is expecting good results however how can he win him if Seungmin still seems to be thinking about Lee Minho.

"Lee Minho, let's see who'll get the last laugh."

***

Hello! 🙌🏻 It's been a while since I last posted an update but here it is, I was quiet busy since it's our finals. I'm glad I still manage to write even just a short update I hope writer's block wont attack me while I am trying to write more updates, this story is close to its end, I hope to finish this one soon so I'll start writing a new one.

I still want to thank everyone for their long patience while waiting for the updates, I love you all. >~<

Sooo just recently watched skz's s-class and my feels as a kpop fan are slowly coming back everyone is so fine especially seungmin, i feel like i wanna scream whenever i saw him. Ik you all know what i feel, I can't even swerve lane to other members as he keeps on pulling me back he doesn't want me to switch bias to other members. 🥴 Anyway I hope everyone had a nice day, goodluck to those ppl who are still on their finals, we can do it! 💪🏻