Chapter 4

The two hybrid play along and run around in excitement, both hyper and happy when they arrive in Minho's place.  But Minho didn't expect the visitor it was Dr. Lee, Minho's dad.

"what a lovely sight a kitten and a white tiger, so you have another hybrid?"Minho keeps a firm face and whispers to the two that they should go out for a while to visit Jeongin, the two immediately runs to the back door and hide. Neige is worried for Minho, he know how cunning the man is, but the thing that wraps around his neck is the reason why he can't leave that small organisation.

"don't you dare touch felix, he's not my hybrid he belongs to my friend."Minho said angrily, the day since his mother died Minho hold grudges to his father already he blames the man why he cant be with his mom now. "Calm down, I don't have any plans on doing that son, I'm here to check on you."

"Well you don't have to, I'm doing great without you, now leave my house I don't need you just go back to your disgusting laboratory."A cunning smile formed on Dr. Lee's lips. "Alright, no need to shoo me away I'm leaving."When Minho's dad leaves the two hybrids immediately runs to Minho, they saw the older male shaking in anger while crying. They both transformed into their human form and hug Minho tight.

"I'm sorry for being a weakling, but I am grateful you two are here to make me feel better, I promised we'll have fun yet here I am being so dramatic."He chuckled. Neige look at Minho wooriedly, he sighs and wipes the tears that falls from the olders eyes, his heart broke seeing him hurt like this.

"Hyung it's okay we understand right Felix?"the white tiger nod his head and smile, they both snuggle minho and Kisses the older on his cheeks.  Hybrids are indeed a softies especially these two, they are far from what other people think about them, Hybrids aren't a monster because they are like humans too who have emotions and such.

What they don't know is Minho's boyfriend was outside and terrified he was about to visit Minho just to give him the dinner he cooked, Jisung was afraid of the hybrids especially the one who gone nuts, it killed his parents so no one can blame him why he is afraid of them, he thinks hybrids are monsters, it was just an accident the hybrid loses its mind due to the extreme abusing.

Neige heard the sound outside, he transform back as a cat and runs out, he saw Jisung standing in terror he can't even move his body.  "M-monster, go away!"Neige hissed and growls to Jisung. Minho and Felix heard the noises out they run to the door and saw Jisung on the ground. "Babe what are you doing there! Neige stop that you're scaring him."Jisung was so afraid and he can't even let his own boyfriend come near him. "I-I'm leaving, let's not see each other anymore, you're living with a monsters, I hate hybrids!"

Minho breaths unconditionally, as Jisung left terrified. He drop his knees on the ground, his heart broke his boyfriend just dumped him just like that, Felix and Neige was there to comfort the other. They hug him tight, everyone can leave him he can cope up fast but not Neige, he can't afford losing the kitten, Neige is the only one left to him, he loves the cat so much.

"let's head inside now."They all went inside, the two keeps on comforting Minho, if only Neige knew this will happen he never let Minho be with that guy.

Meanwhile Chan was struggling in his invention, he sighs and turn it off he lets Hyunjin out of the big tube, the scientist drops his knees on the floor he still don't get it why he can't perfect it, he check his blue prints everything is done perfectly but why it doesn't work.

Hyunjin was breathing unconditionally as he passed out so Chan immediately carry the boy and place him on the couch, the older cried.  "what I have done, Hyunjin please be safe."the older male kissed the younger's forehead and cover him with blanket.

"I need to fix the machine for sure there is an error."He whispered before heading to his laboratory at the basement of his house.

Once again chan take a look of his blue prints, he starts fixing the machine once again.  Then study the hybrids cases.

"Now I get it, in order for them to be human is to kill their animal dna, and that's dangrous, I need to study further."

Chan heave a sigh and look at the picture that was pinned on the wall, it was a boy that have a foxy feature, he put the picture back and smile weakly.

"We'll be together again Jeongin, hang on I'm close to my success."

Tbc