The Beginning of Something

Hey guys! SURPRISE!! And you thought there wouldn't be any more haha! I hope you enjoy it cause hopefully there's more to come. Tell me what you think in the comments and tips are openly welcomed! Love ya!

1 year has passed since Emma and Regina that night. Emma now lives with her love in the mayoral mansion. The whole town is aware of their love but some still do not except it. Henry believes that they were ment to be together from the beginning and thinks that it's the most amazing thing in the world.

"Mmm good morning" Emma says waking up to Regina's lips on hers. "Good morning my love" Regina whispers.

Regina gets up and walks downstairs to start cooking breakfast. Emma follows her down. "Something smells good!" Henry says running into the kitchen. "Hey kid" Emma says embracing her son in a hug. "Hey ma" he replies looking over Regina's shoulder. After they all eat a delicious breakfast together the Savior and her Queen have quick dessert.

Pulling apart from a long and passionate kiss and breathing hard Regina stares at Emma. "What are you thinking about?" she says placing a lock of blonde hair behind Emma's ear. "Hmm?" Emma says shaking the thoughts from her head. "I'm thinking about how much I love you and how thankful I am to have you in my life." She leans in and kisses the brunette soflty. "I don't know what I'd do without you. I'd probably be stuck with Hook, the one hand wonder." Emma laughs at the thought.