Lost But Not Yet Found

Emma hadn't noticed Regina's absence until she finally pried herself away from the conversation with Ruby. Emma checked her phone to see what time it was when she saw she had a text from Regina.

Gina: Emma I would like you to know that I am about to do something very drastic. I am at my crypt/storage room. DO NOT COME. I would like you to tell Henry how much I love him and how much I tried to change for him. And I would like you to know Miss Swan how much I love you.

Emma text back immediately.

Em: Regina where are you? Are you okay? What's going on!?

But Regina didn't reply. "What is she getting herself into now?" Is all Emma could think as she ran out of the diner. She was completely winded by the time she reached Regina's crypt.

"Regina! Where the hell are you!?" Emma yelled for Regina in panic, thinking what she might do if she doesn't get to her quick. Emma went down into where Regina had kept her heart collection and found her sitting against the wall clasping her heart in her hand, tears streaming down her face.

"Regina!" Emma sighed in relief. "What are you doing her Miss Swan? I thought it was clear not to come here." Regina was trying to keep it together but failed.

Emma sat down right next to the sobbing brunette and wrapped her arms around her. "I came because Henry needs you Regina. And he doesn't deserve this. He can't loose another mom, not again." Regina wiped her tears and leaned into Emma's embrace.

"Is that the only reason you came?" Regina replied quietly. "No" Emma said softly. "I came because I need you, Regina." Emma lifted Regina's face up and kissed her softly on the lips. "I love you Regina Mills."