Depression

Dear Lord,

I give you thanks for you being my refuge and strength. My very present help in times of trouble. Father, I need your grace and mercy to rest upon my mind as I battle depression. Depression has no right to remain it has to go in Jesus' name. Jesus, you are my comforter and can deliver me from depression because you are close to the brokenhearted. 

According to Psalm 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles. Father, deliver me from depression and all the thoughts that invade my mind and keep me in a low place. I cannot fight this battle on my own and need you to be my help. Thank you for being my comforter and friend through every rough patch in my life. I will look unto the hills from whence cometh my help because my help cometh from the Lord.

I am confident in you Lord and know that you promise to wipe every tear from my eyes. Thus, I take this opportunity to lay it all down at the foot of the cross. I lay it down and ask for the relief that only you could give me. I cast my care upon you because you care for me. Isaiah 41:10 reminds me to fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

Thank you, Lord, for holding my hand. I will fear not but find my rest and peace that only comes from you. Isaiah 26:3  Kjv tells me thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee. Lord, thank you for giving me peace in my hour of need. Depression will not dominate my life and my mind. My body and mind belong to you. 

I cast down every open door and evil altar or covenant working against me that allowed depression to take residence in my life. I will walk in happiness, peace, and clarity of mind and will not allow depression to dominate my life. 

 I realize Lord, as in Psalm 23:4 even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. You will renew my mind, give me strength and mount me up with wings like eagles. I will not give up or get weary because I will stay in perfect peace as I trust you and use your word to encourage and guide me. 

Thank you for sustaining me and covering me with your banner of love. Depression will not win.

Amen

*Be sure to praise and worship him for removing depression from off your life.