Gratefulness

Dear heavenly father, 

We come before you with a spirit of gratefulness and thanksgiving in our hearts. We thank you, praise you, and honor you because you are worthy to be praised. Holy Spirit, I simply want to thank you for all you have done for me. I thank you for who you are in all your glory and do not come with a prayer list but a prayer of thanks for what you have done and will do in my life. 

1 Thessalonians 5: 13 admonishes us that in everything give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you. This powerful word suggests that in every situation, good or bad I must still give the Lord THANKS. It is a mandate and not up for negotiation. Father, I thank you for my past,  present, and future. The good, bad, and ugly that came along with my tests, trials, and victories. I repent for the times I was ungrateful when it came to my situation. 

Psalm 118: 24 This is the day which the LORD hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it. Beautiful father, I am indeed grateful for health, strength, sound mind, life, and all that you provide so freely. I am even grateful for the sun, moon, and stars and for my purpose and your plan in my life. Thank you for the love of family, friends, and heaven fighting on my behalf. 

O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good: for his mercy endureth forever. I will Cease not to give thanks for you.  Ephesians 5:12 instructs Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Truly, Lord I cleave to the spirit of thanksgiving in my life and remove complaining, and ungratefulness. I will make a joyful noise unto the Lord. 

Let joy, love, hope, and gratefulness follow me all the days of my life as I look to you Lord developing a deeper relationship with you. Thank you, thank you, thank you marvelous God for the power of gratefulness and thanksgiving emanating in my life.

Amen