Anxiety

Dear precious Lord,

I am standing in the need of prayer. I pray against the spirit of anxiety that is destroying my life and relationships. Your word tells me in 2 Timothy 1:7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. Fear is of the enemy and it cripples the progress in my life. I cannot allow anxiety to stop me from living my life. 

Thus, I speak against it in my life and shut it down permanently in Jesus' name. I am no longer a candidate for anxiety. I am no longer oppressed by chains and bondage of doubt, fears, and insecurities that come along with it. I am liberated and free with a sound mind from anxiety. Lord, remove every anxiousness, agitation, impatience, or unsettling feeling that is plaguing or frustrating me. Take away uneasiness and fear in me in Jesus' name. 

Lord, I struggle with thoughts racing in my mind constantly and have trouble sleeping at night. Father, I cry out to you desperately because I don't want to be like this. Dad, I know you can give me the freedom that I need. I cast anxiety away from me as you Lord, disintegrate it with the fire of God. 1 Peter 5:7 reminds me to cast all my care upon him; for he careth for you.

I walk with assurance that when I put you in the forefront you will fight the battle for me and win. Therefore, I will not worry about tomorrow and enjoy my today. Let joy, contentment, and happiness flow through me abundantly. Anxiety will not separate me from your love. 

I will fight and win with you by my side because I will trust in you Lord and lean not unto my own understanding and in all my ways I will acknowledge you, Lord. Faith tells me I am strong, courageous, and free. Even in my darkest valley, you comfort me. 

With my whole heart, I cry out to you and trust you with this immense and intense battle that wants to kill me but will not destroy me. I speak prophetically over my life, I am no longer a slave to anxiety. It is broken off my life because there is no bondage. 

My life is in your hands and I belong to you. Thank you for holding me with your righteous hand, filling me with joy, and taking away every hurt, pain, or circumstance that brought anxiety into my life. I walk free, liberated, and protected from the bondage of anxiety. Lord, you are the prescription I choose to help me through this. I leave my beginning and ending in your hands in Jesus' name. I love you and trust you.

Amen