Generational Curses

Dear Lord, 

You are the curse breaker and can dismantle generational and bloodline curses that have tormented generations for centuries. Today, I pray against those generational curses that have impacted my family and my life. Something has to break to cut down these curses. I take this opportunity to repent of my sins and the sins of my ancestors and their connection to covenants or evil altars that brought curses into the family.  A curse cannot come without a cause. So Lord, close any open doors that are inviting these curses into my life. 

I pray against infirmity, poverty, delay, death, suicide, word curses, divorce, untimely death, witchcraft, divination, and more (call out the problems you see in your family) that I have seen in my family. Lord, give me discernment to look at patterns in my family so I could know what and how to pray to break these curses destroying my family. As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. Father, my body is the temple of The Lord and no plague shall come nigh my dwelling place. Thus, my body is not a place for curses.

Jeremiah 17: 5 Thus saith the LORD; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the LORD. My God I trust in you and not a man to deliver me from these curses. Give me discernment and knowledge to see with spiritual eyes what hindrances are stopping me from growing or moving. As your believer, disciple or ambassador change and transformation should be following my life. Signs, miracles, and wonders shall follow me. The power of God should be upon my life and not curses. 2 Corinthians 5:17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. Therefore, the new is upon my life, and old things are passed away. I will not be a candidate for the curses that kept my family down for too long. 

With this in mind, I decree and declare generational blessings upon me and my bloodline and generations when we live and follow Christ. Psalm 145: 4 One generation shall praise thy works to another, and shall declare thy mighty acts. Psalm 100: 5 For the LORD is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth to all generations. Truly, God, my generation is blessed and will serve The Lord all the days of our lives. Generational blessings are now our portion. My family will bless you, praise you, listen to your voice, and obey your laws, commandments, laws, precepts, and instructions. We will fear you, trust you and believe in your word and apply it to our lives. Psalm 102:18 This shall be written for the generation to come: and the people which shall be created shall praise the LORD.

God, you are in control and the generation belongs to you. Thank you for freeing me from generational curses and increasing generational blessings in my life in Jesus' name. 

Amen