siblings

Rebekah. Yea klaus. Come downstairs. Ok. She when downstairs. To see elijah and klaus . Hi . Hey. Klaus walk forward and  touch her hair. Rebekah i love you. I what you to know that. I love you too nicklaus. Rebekah. Yea elijah. I have something i need to tell you i killed your boyfriend. WHAT. ELIJAH WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT. I TOLD YOU TO NOT DO ANYTHING STUPID. Please stop yelling. Elijah get out my house. What were will i will i go? I don't know. Please it was by mistake. Just go. Klaus Please let elijah stay. Ok you can stay. Thank you. Rebekah go some revenge. She never hurted him just put some makeup on him. He when out like that. She thought he would have noticed. But he never. Klaus shouted at her. Why did you do that. I am sorry. Look klaus i deserve it. I kill her boyfriend. She got paid back. Ok. Ok elijah. I love you klaus. I love you too elijah. I love you guys as well. They all hug. Guys. Yea rebekah. Can we stop fighting all the time. Yea that's a good idea klaus and elijah both said. Ok thanks. You welcome. Ok i am going to bed. Ok bye rebekah. Bye. Why are you not going to bed. Klaus said. I am older then you so i can stay up longer. Ok well goodnight. Ok i am going to bed because i don't what to be alone. Ok. Klaus walk into rebekah room to wish her a good night.