Jorah Mormont x fiancée!reader

Warnings: fluff

Word count: 307

------------------------------------------------------

It was dark outside. The light of the candles gave little shadows on the floor.

She turned around in Bed. Once again, she couldn´t sleep.
Once again, she saw her.
Once again, she had a nightmare.

Her finacé turned around and sighed.

"Bad dreams?"

He whispered.
She nodded. He stroke her with his left hand over her hair and lightly kissed her.

"Tell me."

"I can´t. You have to sleep."

"I have told you a long time before: I wanna know what happens in your head. So go on."

He pulled her onto his lap. His warm breath stroke over her hair. She could feel his beard scratch against her cheek. She heard his heartbeat. She began to tell the story.

"I was at the battlefield once again. I saw her. A knife through her stomach, and her sword dropped down as she saw me lying there on the ground. Her face was completely pale and her brown eyes were blue. She turned into a white walker. She tried to grab me, but I ran away. She followed me. She stapped a knife into my heart as she was straight behind me. Then I woke up."

In the end, she started to cry.
He whipped her tears away and stroke his thumb over her cheek.
He smiled a little at his next words.

"You are the most beautiful girl in this damm world. You were trained as a mercenary, and you know how to protect yourself. You will never lose like that. I will protect you till the end. I will be with you till the end. I will always love you."

She cried once again. His words were perfect.
She fell in love with him years ago.
Now they´re about to marry.
Now they will make their memories.
Now they will end up together.