King!Daemon x female!OC

A/N: Hey guys! Just found an old story of mine in the drafts, thought you'll like it.  It was once a Christmas Challenge on Tumblr. My prompts back then were: "Such a good little pup, aren't you?"; King!Daemon; Christmas Trees and Dragons.    Anyway, hope you like it. Have a great day/evening/night!

Warnings: Out of Storyline, smut (18+), kinks, harsh words, slight dark!daemon, oral receiving (p in v), NSFW, my English (I am no native so excuse my grammar)

Words: 1,567

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Her eyes flow over the crowd of men and women, showing their desire. Her gaze showed her disinterested in their slutty behavior. The warmth of the room filled her cheeks, and a smile crept along her lips as she saw her sister coming over to her.

"You got a room?"

Her sister nodded.

"Very good. I mean it's uncommon to stay here in a brothel, but better than sleeping on the street."

Her hand was resting on the table, and her fingers were drumming on it. She cast her gaze around the room and noticed a man in a corner. Unlike many others in the room, he wasn't accompanied by a woman on his lap. This rarity brought a smile to her lips, and she appreciated his lack of lustful behavior.

"To your information, he is the King."

Her sister whispered into her ear, as she saw her stare. She let the sound of it run along her tongue. A King in a brothel, what a rare sight. Her smile rose as he noticed her view and smiled back at her. Her sister interrupted her thoughts.

"You shouldn't stare like that. Rumors say that he is a vicious and violent man. Better for you to keep away from it. Furthermore, he is the king, he has higher interests than a mercenary."

"Since when are you a spoilsport?"

"Since I got to hear the rumors about him. Keep away from him for your own sake."

She rolled her eyes and sipped at her wine. Her sister huffed and moved away, probably on a search for a useful man for the night. She tried to look at the man again and noticed that he was gone. The corner was empty. A person appeared in front of her. It was him. Her eyes widened a little, not noticeable, and she swallowed. She saw the dark in his eyes, and she knew this man had power.

"Your majesty."

She mumbled under her breath. His lips raised to a smile.

"No need to be formal, My lady. May I?"

He pointed to a seat next to her. She only nodded. Her eyes followed him as he sat down.

"What's ur name?"

She looked at him still with big eyes. He laughed.

"I am sorry. I didn't expect the King to talk to me. But my name is Isabella."

He smiled.

"A beautiful name. What are you doing here, Isabella?"

"My sister and I searched for housing for the night."

"So u are not from here?"

She shook her head.

"We are from Braavos."

"A Braavosie beauty, what a rare sight."

She smiled lightly.

"Thanks."