Jorah Mormont x wife!reader

A/C: Guys. I am ready with my second Jorah Story and I think it is some kind of interesting. I've never thought that I could write this kind of fluff. But here we are. I hope you all enjoy it.

Story is some kind of out of the Story! Problably Season 3 after Ser Barristans arrivel in Astapor!

Warnings: fluff 

Words: 355

It was hot. Probably hotter than normal. All the horses run in a line just to this little Lake that the lookouts have seen.

She was sweating as hell. Her Husband rode next to her. Their hands were intertwined. His blue eyes were searching here and he smiled.

„Are you alright darling?"

She nodded.

„I am just feeling hot. The sun feels like fire."

He nodded too.

„We are nearly there."

After that words of him, one of the lookouts screamed something at Dothraki. She sighed heavily.

„Finally."

He smiled and jumped off his horse. He helped her to get off. Ser Barristan came over.

„My lady, are you alright?"

He looked worried. Same as Jorah did. She nodded.

„Yeah, just a little kind of hot. I was born in the north I know it another way."

She smiled and made her way to the water. Her Husband was right beside her.

„I've never dreamed that we could be here."

She whispered as she cleaned her face. Jorah right next to her nodded and lightly touched her belly.

„How do you and this little buddy really feel?"

She stroked over his big hand and her belly.

„Not that good. I know it is the 4th month but it feels strange."

„Shall I call the Healer?"

She shakes her head.

„No, just the last fight was some kind of horrible. Ya know I lost my sister. I still see her face when I close my eyes. Every Time I close my eyes or even when I simply dream I see her dirty face at the moment she stood there and just slip out of life. It is like she stands up from death."

He nodded and hugged her. His arms were around her waist. She smiled.

„What's wrong?"

„Nothing just the thought about our wedding. I still see you there kneeling in front of my father and finally asking him if you may marry me."

„And that day was our Wedding day. I know."

They both laughed. She interrupted this laughter.

„Darling?"

„It kicked.

„What?"

„Our baby. It kicked me."

She looked up with an unbelievable face and smiled.

At that moment he knew he made the right decision.

It was right to marry her.

So as she loved him, he loved her.

Maybe this will last forever.