Chapter 9: After School

Arriving home, Damian through the car into park, slouched in his seat before looking over at Sally and sighing.
"Even though you made it barrable, it still sucked major horse cock." Damian said, getting Sally to giggle a bit before kissing his lips, causing Damian to kiss back.
"That was sweet, but let's go in, my bed is calling for me." Sally said, rolling her shoulders and popping her neck, as Damian nods, and gets out of the car before going over to her side, while opening her door. Sally takes his hands and, pulls him after her into the house.
Entering the house, Slenda met them behind the door with a soft smile, hands folded in front of her.
"Hello children, how was your first day of school?" Slenda asked, getting a sigh of annoyance from Damian, and a giggle from Sally.
"It was quite the day aunty, I think I'm gonna go up to my room work on my toys." Damian said with a sigh as he walks up the stairs, getting the other two to giggle.
"Are you sure you don't want a snack or something Damian?" Slenda asked, getting her giggles under control, as Damian nodded a bit.
"Sure aunty, just do that weird mental magic stuff you do, and I'll come down." Damian said with a soft smile, getting Slenda to nod and walk towards the kitchen, as Sally runs up the stairs to catch up to Damian.
"I'll come with you, I've been around you all day, and I'm not ready to leave your side yet." Sally said, grabbing his right arm and hugging it against her chest.
Blushing, Damian keeps his eyes forwards as he nods a bit. While walking to Damian's room, Bennie run and latched to his left side, kissing his cheek.
"Mwah, Mwah, Mwah Mwah!" Bennie said kissing his cheek, latching on to him  tightly, her leg wrapped around his waist and arms around his neck.
"I missed you to Bennie." Damian said with a chuckle, his left hand going under her ass holding her close.
"How was your day babe?" Bennie asked, getting a groan from Damian, causing her to laugh and Sally giggles.
"Well I'm gonna go tell the girls your home, I'll meet you in your room." Bennie said, before kissing her cheek and skipping away, as Damian chuckles and enters his room as Sally enters behind him closing the door, as she jumps and lands on his bed as Damian.
Damian takes off his tops, before crawling in bed next to Sally with content sigh.
Grabbing the wooden box on his bedside table, Damian opens it pulling it out a blunt and lighter, lighting it Damian inhales deeply before blowing it out. Laying on his back, Sally lays on his chest as she takes the blunt from his mouth, inhaling and exhaling it into Damian's mouth as he inhales it, before she kisses him.
Kissing her back, he exhales through his nose before giving her ass a smack, causing her to yelp a bit.
Bennie, Jess, Liu, and Jane walk into the room, seeing the red faced Sally, and a chuckling Damian taking a blunt from Sally's hands. Shrugging, Jess crawls on the bed going between his legs, and putting her head above his pelvis on his lower stomach.
"Hey shit head." Jess said, taking the blunt from Damian after he took a hit, causing him to smirk.
"Sup you pastry looking ass bitch." Damian said, stopping everyone in there track, before Jess bursts into laughter.
"Ahh that took some balls, being I'm right next to them." Jess said, pulling out on of her many kitchen knives, going over Damian's pants, and on his inner thigh, as Damian smirks challengingly.
"Oh? Well you see that would be intimidating, if it wasn't for my regeneration." Damian said, causing Jess smirk as Jane takes the blunt from Jess, and crawls up besides Sally inhaling from the blunt.
"Well I mean c'mon, who wouldn't want to see that." Bennie said crawling on the bed, the other side of Damian, as Liu lays next to Jess, outside of his legs.
"True, NOT!" Liu said, covering her mouth and widening her eyes.
"Well there's Sully." Jess said, rolling her eyes, as Liu smacks her shoulder, getting a smack back from Jess.
Grabbing his phone, and connecting it to the sound system in his room, Damian plays some background music while everyone smokes and talks.

30 minutes later, Slenda walked into the room with a bowl of Ramen for Damian, causing Damian to get up from the bed to help Slenda, only to trip and land on his face.
"Pfft...HAHAHAHAHA!" Jess started the group off in laughter, causing everyone else to laugh, as Damian sits up laughing as he puts his face in his hands, wiping away the tears from laughing so hard. Shrugging his shoulder while laughing, Jake stands taking the bowl of Ramen, before sitting on his throne and began eating his bowl.
"Well kiddos, food will be done in about a few hours, and Damian I'd like that back before we start dinner." Slenda said, getting the boy to nod as he continues to eat noodles.
As Slenda leaves the room, Bennie smirked as she grabbed his phone from the bedside table.
"Hey what are you doing?" Damian asked, with a raised brow causing Bennie to giggle as she showed that she opened Snapchat on his phone.
"Taking selfies." Bennie said, as she takes a selfie of her kissing Jess's cheek, causing the place girl to growl a bit.
"Then play the first song on my playlist." Damian said as he continued to eat, causing Bennie to throw a thumbs up, before going to his YouTube Music and playing the first song.

Shrugging, Damian continued to eat his noodly goodness, as he hummed to the song while dancing side to side. Before he knew it, Damian actually finished the bowl causing him to raise an eyebrow.
"Huh, I actually ate it all." Damian said to himself, as Jane passed the blunt to him, as he set the bowl next to him, and taking a long drag before he exhales it through his nose. After chatting for awhile, the girls left to go do there own thing as Damian took the bowl down to the kitchen, putting it in the sink.
"Hey dude." Scarecrow said as she entered the kitchen, as she opened the fridge pulling out a beer.
"Huh? Oh hey Scara, mind passing me one while you're there?" Damian asked, getting her to grab a bottle and passed him one, as he cracked it open take a sip.
Scarecrow smiled at him a bit before leaving to go into the living room, as Damian walked to the infirmary to speak to Ann so she could rewrap the gause.
Knocking on the door a few time, he waits for a sound of entry, before opening the door.
"Oh hey hun, time for your rewrap now right?" Ann asked as she looked up from her clip board.
"Yup, I do believe so." Damian said as he enters the room and sets his beer on the table next to the door, before sitting on the bed.
Ann walks to him, lowering her face mask before kissing his lips softly as she gently wrapped her arms around his neck, putting Damian in momentarily shock before he puts his hands on her hips as he kisses her back.
"So how was your first day?" Ann asked, as she took a step back after the kiss before she raised her facemask back over hr face.
"God it sucked, I'm glad Walter home schooled me when I was still brat." Damian said honestly, as he held his arms up a bit as she unwrapped the old gause, getting a giggle from Ann as she shook her head.
"Well we all have our strengths and weaknesses, on of your weakness is being easily bored." Ann said, getting Damian to smirk before using his left index to shush.
"Shh, don't let my secret get out." Damian said with a wink, getting Ann to roll her visible eye, as she blushes under the mask before examining the stitches.
"Hmm it seems that wound from the blessed weapon is being stubborn, when was the last time you fed on blood?" Ann asked, as Damian adopted a thinking pose.
"I think like 4 maybe 5 months ago, I was gonna see if Slenda would let me go into a town and feed." Damian said, getting Ann to nod before passing him a filled bottle of muscle relaxers.
"Take one before an altercation, your stitches will tear and you'll bleed, but you'll have full function." Ann said, getting Damian to nod, as she began to rewrap the wound with fresh guase.
"Okay hun, go talk to Slenda about you going to feed, just don't forget to come see me after dinner." Ann said, before giving him another kiss before pushing him out the door and closing it behind him. Shrugging, Damian went down the hall to Slenda's office before knocking on the door, getting the door to open from one of Slenda's tentacles.
"Ahh, hello dear, what can I do for you?" Slenda asked, her melodic voice filling his head.
"Hey aunty, I was wondering if before dinner I could go into town and feed? It's been awhile since I had any blood is all." Damian said, as he scratches the back of his sheepishly, getting what seemed like a thinking look on her face, before she nodded.
"Go ahead dear, but tell either Jess or Jane that you're going so one of them can go with you. Just because you're the son of an almighty vampire doesn't mean I'll let you go on your own, we always leave in packs of two, three, of four, never alone." Slenda said with a soft but firm tone, getting Damian to nod with a smile before he leaves the room, closing the door behind him.
Making it into the living room, he spotted a few of the pastas watching TV, Jess and Jane amongst them, as he took the empty seat between them.
"Hey just a heads up, I'm about to go into town so I can feed, Slenda said one or both of you to come with me." Damian whispered softly, getting the two to look at him before nodding.
"Alright let's go get ready to head out." Damian said before he leaves the living room, and heading to get changed.

(Well hello you bastards, it took me forever to get back into the swing of things, I was battling depression and still am, but I'm getting better, I just hope you guys still enjoy the story. Tahtah!)