𝙌𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨, 𝙌𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨, 𝙌𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨..│4

❝ 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙨 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙪𝙨, 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙣.

𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙣. ❞

꧁ ༆ ꧂

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐔𝐍 𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐍. Micaea grumbled as she turned away from the light, just as she did she turned into someones arms. Her eyes flew open seeing who she was cuddling with.

Neteyam laid there still asleep, holding her. Micaea sat up while she tried to remember what had happened between the two of them the previous night but she had no recollection. Had they mated?

She looked at the jug besides them and she quickly stood up hiding it, she was lucky Toruk Makto or the Olo'eyktan hadn't walked in. She stared at the boy who laid in their Marui.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck." She panicked to herself. She walked over to the entrance of the Marui and swung it opened, she hissed as the bright sun hit her face. She placed a hand over her eyes and closed her curtain silently walking over to the Olo'eyktans Marui.

She quietly opened the curtain to not wake the family, she peeked inside for Tsireya but she didn't see her. Micaea was internally panicking as she was hoping someone knew what happened last night, she spotted her down on the beach feeding the Ilu.

"TSI!" Micaea yelled and jumped through the plans running straight to the Metkayina girl, she jumped into her arms as she bursted into tears.

Tsireya was confused as she held the crying girl in her arms.

"I think, I think me and Neteyam mated, a-and I don't remember, a-and-" Micaea pulled away from the hug and sobbed as she stuttered through her words.

Tsireya bursted into laughter as she looked at the crying girl.

"Why are you laughing this is serious!" She wiped her nose in between sobs.

But Tsireya couldn't control her laughter. "Sit down." She finally calmed down and sat down in the sea.

"As far as I know the most you did with that boy is kiss, Loak and I walked in there on accident thinking it was empty." Tsireya explained to me. "When we saw you on his lap you jumped off, we then re entered not too long after and you both were asleep."

Micaea calmed down more as she realized she hadn't made the biggest mistake of her life the night previous, aside from losing her first kiss and obviously not remembering it she was finally calm.

A confused smile formed on her lips as she replayed Tsireyas words over in her head.

"You and Loak went to my Marui thinking it was empty?" Micaea furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

A light blush formed over Tsireyas face as she averted eye contact obviously not wanting to answer the question, Micaea didn't bombard her with questions. All she had to know was that previous night had ended with Tsi and her both not mated but without their first kisses.

For some reason both of them were alright with that.

꧁ ༆ ꧂

Micaea took a deep breath as she walked back into her Marui, she hadn't wanted to face the boy who was obviously still there. He was hungover, so was about 80% of the island.